shape
carat
color
clarity

Please, we could use some really positive vibes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you would know (because I post about them any opportunity I get, they''re my babies!!)
30.gif
I have two of the most adorable, affectionate, loving and funny mini fox terriers in the world, EBony and Bubbles. DH and I don''t have children, so our dogs are everything to us.

Last night I was tickling Bubbles on her tummy, which I do all the time, and she looooves it! I found a fair size lump on her belly. I got such a fright, as it just seemed to appear there overnight! I felt the glands in her neck, and they are swollen too. A trip to the vet today confirmed 99% that my sweet baby girl has lymphoma. I can''t believe I''m even typing that, the words are so cold and harsh. But they''re there.

I''m sobbing uncontrollably as I type this. Bubbs is sitting on my knee, staring lovingly up at me with those huge, brown eyes. The vet is sure she is in no discomfort, which is all that matters. I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest, and DH isn''t much better.

She is having surgery tomorrow to biopsy her glands and remove the lump. The tests will reveal what stage her cancer is at, and if it can be treated. She is ONLY 5 YEARS OLD. I cannot lose my pumpkin. She and Ebony are two of the best things in my life. Please, please send positive vibes our way for a good outsome for my bubba. She is just too young. It is so unfair.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Andi- I will be thining of you and your sweet pup. My mom h as a Cavalier, and early this summer found a lump and swollen glands on her, and it turned out to be an infection in her salivary gland. Some antibiotics and she was okay, but for a day or two (while waiting for test results) we thought the worst. I really hope that you can have a happy outcome too. Sending lots of dust and hugs your way.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, D, Im so sorry. I will be praying for your little pup and sending get well vibes. *HUGS*

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be praying for a good outcome. Hang in there.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no-I''m sending tons of positive healing puppy vibes your way. I''m so sorry...I hope whatever she has is able to be treated.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of postive vibes for a good outcome. I hope she''ll be ok!! I know how scared you guys must be. HUGS!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I''m so sorry! Sending positive thoughts for you and Bubbles !

gingerB

Shiny_Rock
i''m so sorry DandiAndi! positive thoughts going your way

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. I just dropped Bubby off at the vet for her surgery, and will pick her up later today. Keep them vibes coming! I feel more positive already!
1.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness.. I''m so sorry! Please update us and I''ll be thinkin of your pup!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs and Dust for your little pup
7.gif

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Sending positive vibes Dandi
emembarrassed.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Positive vibes on the way...

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about this. I am sending your baby positive vibes

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Dandi. My pup is also young - I can''t even begin to imagine how hard this is for you.

Sending lots and lots of healthy *dust* and positive vibes (and BIG HUGS!) your way.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long will it be before you find out anything?

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Sending positive vibes for you and Bubbles! Hope everything is ok!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huge amounts of positive vibes coming your way!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Andi...oodles of positive vibes. How scary that the lump just appeared so quickly...what a nightmare. I hope that they get it all and it is treatable. Hang in there.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear! Best of wishes and happy thoughts coming your way!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Hugs and positive healing vibes for you and your dear furbaby. I''m so sorry for you having to go through this.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dandi, I am SO sorry you''re going through this. My dog means so much to me and I dread the day we go through this because we all will.

Stay strong and thank goodness your doggie isn''t in any pain.

I''ll be thinking of you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
sending healing thoughts Bubbles way, huge hugs.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Sending positive vibes that your little baby will get through this ok.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif

Dandiandi, I''m so sorry to hear. I have two puppies that are my world so I understand how hard it must be to hear bad news about their health. Dust to you and I''ll be praying for her recovery!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Positive vibes to your little furbaby!!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
tons of positive vibes for you, your DH, and bubbles. please keep us posted.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your baby will be OK. I know that must be scary!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry sending tons of dust for postive news and a speedy recovery from surgery for the poor little mite

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the well wishes, everyone. Unfortunately the vet is 99% sure Bubbs has lymphoma, and we will know definitely tomorrow. I have been a complete wreck the last few days, I can barely make it two hours without crying, which is unpleasant at work to say the least! Sadly untreated dogs live about 4-6 weeks post diagnosis, and treated she might have a year. I''ll do anything I can, I don''t care what it costs. More importantly she seems well and happy.

I''m just not ready to lose her yet.
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results