shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your channel set eternity bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Please show me your channel set eternity bands and tell me what size each stone is. Hand shots would be great too. As well as handshots with your engagement ring if you have one.

Where did you buy it? I tried on prong ones today and found them horribly uncomfortable and I know if I bought one I would never wear it. But I tried on a channel set and loved it. But I thought the price for SI2 diamonds was outrageous so I'm thinking of buying online.

Also, what do you think the largest stone size I could go in a channel set band without overpowing my other ring. My 3 stone ring has a 1.2 ct center stone with .52 each side stones. Classic 3 stone look with a 3mm band.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go. This my FIs band. It''s 1.5 ctw, so 6 pointers each. The engagement ring is 1.75 ct and the ring size is 6. I''ve heard a good starting point is to match the carat weight of the engagement ring. It''s from Diamond Design Company

wmwdefin 009.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if this helps you at all but here''s my ering with eternity band (which I normally wear on right hand-sorry so grungy looking). I don''t love this look which is why I don''t wear them together. I think proportion is everything when it comes to what works next to a 3-stone. I''ve tried various all-diamond eternity bands to sit next to my e-ring and haven''t liked any so far. For ref: Ering is .81 center with .15 sides. Eternity has 5 pointers. (So in terms of ratio, my eternity stones are 1/3 the size of a side stone and I''d never go bigger than this personally).

I like the look of prong set better but this channel set is the most comfortable thing ever. I don''t even know it''s on. I''ve worn it every day for 6 years now, rarely ever taking it off. I haven''t tried a pave bead set-- I''m curious about how that compares in comfort.

Good luck!

eweb.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my princess eternity band. It is 1 tcw in a size 4.5, 2.5 mm wide. I don''t remember the size of my diamonds.

Tacori_just-WB1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results