shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me pictures of 6 prong baskets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbuyer1

Rough_Rock
I''m looking to find the perfect basket for a 6 prong ring I''m ordering for my gf. If you have pictures of the basket of a 6 prong ring PLEASE post so I can get her to pick the one she likes.

Thank you!

ringbuyer1

Rough_Rock
I should add, I''m trying to find pictures of 6 prongs that would sit flush with a wedding band.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a pic but I''m personally partial to 6 prong settings holding a round thusly:

@@
@ @
@@

which would give you the flush thing you want more easily and they tend to make the round look a bit like a cushion which I like.... it''s different :) AND since e/w is where the most damage occurs, that is also the points of greatest protection in this orientation. I''ve seen it like this in stores and I really like it but I don''t have a picture that shows this accurately.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but mine is six prong. My setting is kind of wide. My wedding band sits flush

1Ring2 029.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a shot from the top view - my prongs are like what Cehra shows, but the stone doesn't look like a cushion, probably because the setting is so wide...

Ring2 003.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding band is curved, but a thin (2mm) band fits nicely with minimal gap (about the same as what it does with my band).

njc_sunshine.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 12:47:37 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
Here''s a shot from the top view - my prongs are like what Cehra shows, but the stone doesn''t look like a cushion, probably because the setting is so wide...
No - the prongs I put are oriented at a 90* angle from yours..... with prongs at 3 and 9 rather than 6 and 12.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 1:03:20 PM
Author: njc
My wedding band is curved, but a thin (2mm) band fits nicely with minimal gap (about the same as what it does with my band).

njc_sunshine.jpg
omg these pics are so flawless they look animated!!!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ha... thank you.
emembarrassed.gif
I took them last year with my crapy camera outside before I went to work one morning so I could post my wedding band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results