shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me eternity + plain bands together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s a five stone but looks like an eternity. I just got it back from Whiteflash and it''s perfect all over again
30.gif

anniv2.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Terrible pic (I tried to get whole hand for you) but here is my 3mm sapphire/diamond channel set RB eternity with 2.5 mm plain band. Both yellow gold.

(Coati-- what is the setting like on your shared prong? It looks invisible! Gorgeous!)

sappdiamplain.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooo Ausable I love that sapphire band--can you do a closeup?

My band is a single shared prong, that gives it a (sort of) no prong look from a distance.

Tried to shoot a close up--a little blurry.

sshareprong.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 7:30:57 PM
Author: coatimundi
My band is a single shared prong, that gives it a (sort of) no prong look from a distance.
CANNOT STAND IT. Am blind with desire
10.gif
Does your jewelry district guy have an online presence? OMG. Name names LADY. (purty please) Now I have even more reason to visit my sis at her new LA-area pad.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Deco!
Here ya go!
www.intagems.com (they've got a great G.G on staff--the son of the owner I believe, and he is positively saturated with information.)--They did Al Gore's daughter's e-ring teehee

They're really great and have a great reputation. I've never bought from them online--I think they've just updated their site, so hopefully now you can!

This band is the half-eternity version.
Where are you located?

eta:I didn't get my ering through them, just this band
1.gif
I shop all over that crazy jewelry mart!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh, and one more thing--I just went to their website, and they don''t list carat weights or other stats for their bands which leads me to believe that the site still isn''t complete. Last time I was browsing at their store, they said they were in the process of building it. So...I''d definitely call to get proper info.
HTH!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for posting this topic! I stumbled upon an eternity ring from Singlestone Jewelry that I have completely fallen in love with, and I was also wondering about how it would look if worn as an ering with a plain metal wband...So far everyone's pics are convincing me this is the way I want to go, it looks so streamlined and gorgeous! I don't have any pics to share except for the eternity band that I have fallen for. ;-)

Good luck on your hunt, I will be watching for your posts!

singlestoneECnOECeternity.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have a picture to add, but I wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this look!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
This isn''t a plain band but hope it helps.

aIMG_4109.jpg

aIMG_4111.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn''t a plain band either, but here''s a stack similar to mela lu''s DELICIOUS duo, but in YG! (the shank on the underside of the eternity is YG).

EternityRg4Andi.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for all the pictures!
36.gif

coatimundi I''m gonna go check out that website now, thank you

blingergrrrl that band is gorgeous
30.gif

Deco, what did your friend think?

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Memoire also makes a line of single shared prong bands that look like coatimundi''s. Pearlman''s carries them. They are pricey, but very high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results