shape
carat
color
clarity

Please send me some law dust this week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Please, please, please send some major dust my way--bar results come out this week! I took the exam at the end of July, and I''ve been dreading this week ever since.

The results will be posted "no later than" Thursday, and I am so unbelievably nervous. Apparently, a list suddenly appears online with the names of everyone who passed--anyone who failed is just not on the list. Terrifying. I don''t think I''ve ever been so nervous for anything! I had a very hard time with the studying, and I cried for hours (no exaggeration there) after both days of the exam. I felt awful about it before, during, and after, and for the last couple days, I''ve had an almost constant pounding heart, queasiness, difficulty breathing, and nausea from the anticipation and anxiety regarding the results. I actually tried to find an emoticon to describe how nervous I am, but I could not find one that looked afraid and panicked enough.

So, I submit to you my request for all the dust you can muster ''til Thursday. I promise I''ll come back and tell you the results, good or bad. To everyone else who is expecting bar results soon, I am hoping for good news for you as well, and I''m sending you lots of dust.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Huge dust-load!!!!!!!
5.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way Kittybean!!! I hope you pass. How terrifying to find out online. Funny how that works these days. Wishing you all the best, and will cross my fingers for good measure, hehe.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lot''s of dust coming your way!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Kittybean-
Good luck! I took the NY bar in July also so I know how you''re feeling...we don''t find out until November though!

Lots of PS dust your way!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, kittybean, tons and tons of dust! I only had to wait about 10 minutes to find out whether or not I passed my PhD comps, and it was the most stressful time of my life. I can''t imagine having to wait months. Good thoughts and good luck to you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to you, Kittybean!!!! I know how stressful test-taking can be!!!!! *Hugs*
1.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! I took the CA bar and don''t find out until Nov. 21. Seems too far off still to be nervous yet. Hope you passed!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap, Kitty. That sounds awful!!
40.gif

After all that stressing you probably did fine. I hear if you walk away thinking you failed, you probably passed.
2.gif

Good Luck!

*****Bar Dust!*****

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust your way! I am sure, sure, sure you''ll do better than good!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dumptrucks of dust headed your way!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
kittybean, I''m crossing my fingers for you!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes and loads of PS dust!!!!!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending so much dust!!! I know you can do it!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
SENDING LOADS OF DUST!!!!!!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, SarahLovesJS, Kaleigh, Tuckins1, katamari, Dani, elledizzy5, Italiahaircolor, princesss, dragonfly411, LaurenThePartier, bee* and Dreamgirl! I really appreciate the positive vibes/vote of confidence. I need it so much right now!

Scarlet and MaryAlaina, thank you! I am sending you lots of dust right back. I''ll be crossing my fingers ''til November for both of you. I hope you pass with flying colors.

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you see your name on the list. I know how nerve racking it can be; I remember when I was waiting for bar results, I could barely breathe!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Dust and well wishes coming your way! DH takes the bar in Feb 2010. *shudder* Not looking forward to that period in time....

Here comes LAW DUST! ((HUGS))

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust your way, sweetie! Don''t worry so much--no doubt you did amazingly well!!
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, panda08, geckodani, and gwendolyn! Your positive energy is much appreciated. It''s really, really nice to know you are pulling for me.

I am trying not to go too nuts. I have had a couple people volunteer to look at the list for me, and I think I''ll take them up on it, ''cause I''d probably faint from anxiety before I ever got to the web page! Only about 36 more hours of waiting . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results