carat
color
clarity

Please remove from the list

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
:-o

Please ladies remove me from the list and sadly the news are harsh :oops:

My SO from charming turned to be an ugly frog, he aware of my life (alone and no family) gave his last try this week, I put my house to sell it was needed sooner or later, but since he knew I have a house, he never could talk to me for one single day without mention the sell, money, he also asked me to split in two and send to him my money so he could keep it in his safe in US, struggling within tell him I was aware of his moves or let him get trapped, his last move was on Sunday when he said his best friend was in need of more money because his sister and brother in law suffered a car crash and the woman survived but is in ICU which demands tons of money; before it he encouraged me to get a loan on the bank with my last pieces of jewelry, got some money to pay my late bills he asked me to see the money through the webcam :-o as soon as he saw it, he said to me to keep the money but save it and send it to one of his friend :nono: I said sorry I am going to use the money to play my bills.

He says he works to CIA...

He knows I am unemployed but never offered a single option of help ...

Then the drama: - You never liked me, or even got close of love me, I knew you don't care, know you don't trust me and so on added also OH MY GOD MY WOMAN DON'T BELIEVE IN ME! Just told to him: - Well if you want me out of your life just say so! He started the drama which I didn't take of course he humiliated me spitting his venom:

- My house worth 350,000.00usd; my house on the beach, cars and bla bla bla trying to put down my feelings.
If things runned as imagined I would fly 10.000km to be "with" a problem on my hands alone and lost in Arizona with no friends around, no way to get at his house; so sad... I feel so ashamed. I am trully ashamed

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't be upset. It sounds like you escaped a bullet! He sounds fake IMO. He was probably try into con you of your money.

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
yes madelise seems so.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1354142026|3317738 said:
Don't be upset. It sounds like you escaped a bullet! He sounds fake IMO. He was probably try into con you of your money.

Agreed. Sorry you had to go through this, but there are better things ahead for you.

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thank you pandabee

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
you were very fortunate to discover this now before any further losses on your part. Take your time, decide what is best for you from here on in, and don't have any further contact with this guy. He may try and manipulate you further by some more begging and pleading. STay strong!

I hope you are able to recover quickly. Best of luck to you...

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thank you so much Enerchi, he is now asking me a iPhone 5 for his daughter Jesus Christ!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once you start to give into his demands..... they will NOT stop! Hardest thing is to learn to say no the first time -after that, it gets so much easier! Pulling in the daughter, eh? Nice ---- not to proud to use his kids as pawns in his game! Oh MY - count yourself LUCKY on this one! ;))

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the list without fanfare. But, thank goodness you have removed yourself from this situation NOW, rather than further down the road! You really have dodged a bullet, he does not sound at all trustworthy.

Good luck to you, KuipersBelt!

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thank you so much Enerchi, he is now asking me a iPhone 5 for his daughter Jesus Christ! for a guy babbling to be a former army guy seems he use a good makeup ... gosh I am so lost

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thanks Chewbacca :wavey:

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
This sounds like a SCAM to me. Did you ever actually meet him in person?

I hope you didn't ever send him any money!

Good luck with moving on. I think he saw your age, that you'd never been married, and had no family, and he decided you were a perfect target for his scheme. I would not have any more contact with him if I were you because he is not the person you thought he was.

liz

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to see you leave the list, but honestly, this guy sounds like a big time scammer. Run, run, run as fast as you can, and don't look back. Cut off all contact with him, like others have said. This guy is NO GOOD! :nono:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1354147089|3317803 said:
you were very fortunate to discover this now before any further losses on your part.

Ditto the above statement. You never mentioned which country you are from, but scams are much more common in international long distance relationships. They prey on the weak and lonely. Please take this as a GOOD thing that you found out sooner than later, and please be careful with your next relationship. I can admit I raised an eyebrow at your first post. Please don't move countries to be with a man you don't know, EVER. The next guy might not be as obvious of an idiot, and might actually get you to move halfway across the globe, and leave you with nothing. Is there anything wrong with finding a mate in the country you reside in?

Cheer up, and rejoice that you've made it out of this relationship alive. Do not give in to his money requests, or iPhone requests. Stop talking to him. Don't answer his Skype calls or whatever. Cut off ALL connections with him. Confide in your friends. I'm sure you're heartbroken, but you can stand up in the end, and get over it.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, sorry you're going through this drama. Sounds like it's for the best, though. You dodged a bullet in the form of a loser, con-man manipulator. A guy should focus on your interests and feelings, not your money. Better luck next time!

I hope you'll stick around and join us PSers on other areas of the board.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. No worries, you'll be back on your feet in no time.

lkc84

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry to hear, but it sounds like you made a very smart decision to run away! I hope you will feel better soon, because you definitely did the right thing! Please let us know if you need to talk/vent. What a sketchy guy... :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results