shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Pray For My Mommy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Sending good vibes her way!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just dropping in to let you know I''m thinking of you, your mom, and your family.

Hope she''s doing better! Keep us updated!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Hope everything is ok.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone!! She is feeling alot better now.. They are actually releasing her today! :) She will know today if she has to have surgery on her hand or not, and she has to wear a back brace and stuff. But it looks like she will make a complete recovery.. which is awesome and thanks to everyone for praying for her! :)
Tons and tons of thanks!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, BB, I only just saw this! How great that she will make a full recovery, but goodness, how scary! I am so glad she will be ok! Sending lots of love and hugs to you both (gentle hugs for your mom, though)!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this too. I am so sorry that this happened. That is wonderful news that your dear Mom is being released today. Prayers for her recovery and big hugs to you.

Mrs.2Artists

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome news, BB!!

Glad everything turned out OK!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Blondebunny - so glad to hear your mom is expected to make a full recovery! Wonderful news
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results