shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post pics of your vatche double u prong for round diamonds with round channel set accents...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking strongly about getting the Vatche double u prong ring for round diamonds with round channel set side diamond accents as my engagement ring.

I would really like to see hand shots of this ring though as I can''t try it on here (I live in Ireland), and will be ordering it online if I decide to go ahead with my purchase.....scary!
I''m nearly certain its what I want but I would love to hear some opinions on this ring from you guys. Its think it''s style number 135 on the vatche website. Thanks!

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a shot of this ring on their hand....no?
I''ve attached a picture here. What do you think? Would I be better sticking to all platinum to show off the diamond better?
I''m hoping for a G color diamond, VS2/SI1 ideal cut. I will be buying that in Antwerp, separately from the setting.

Ok, so in general, what do people think of the quality/weight/workmanship of the d''vatche settings in general. If I''m buying it totally blind and live in another country so probably won''t return the ring.......will I be disappointed (thin, lightweight band....rough metalwork...etc), or thrilled?
From readin other peoples posts about the vatche line everything seems to be great about them but I''d appreciate comments on this ring if you have any thoughts at all please reply!

hazeleyesring3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results