shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post Hand shots of full eternity bands with .15ct stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Im now in the position to purchase my dream eternity ring

But i have cold feet

Ive been looking at a 3.00tcw Full eternity shared setting with brilliant cut stones

My finger is a 5.5 so each stone will be about .15ct

Will this be too much and please please please post some hand shots of similar rings

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you wearing it alone or with a diamond engagement ring? I don''t think it is too big to wear alone. But it would depend on the size of the e-ring diamond whether I thought it was too big to wear with another ring.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
if you wear size 5.5, the stones must be larger than 15 pointers for the eternity band. they''ll probably be close to 20 points per stone.

i have a 2.56ctw eternity band and it consists of 16 diamonds which are 16 points each set in shared prongs. i had it made in a size 6.25 for my right hand, or was it a 6.5? hrm...i don''t even remember...lol. i guess i''ll have to measure it when i get home tonight, but i think it was a size 6.25.

why are you getting cold feet? you should do it. you will absolutely love it! i love my eternity band. i can stack them with my other rings or wear it alone. and it''s major blingage!
10.gif

i don''t think a 3ctw eternity is too much at all. it will be stunning!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oh and responding to what diamondseeker said above. she has a very good point. if you are planning to wear it alone, it is not too much at all, but if you're planning to wear it with an e-ring, it would depend on the size of the e-ring. the eternity band might dwarf the e-ring a little.

i have a 1.64ct center stone and i don't wear my eternity band with my e-ring because of this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results