shape
carat
color
clarity

Please look at this CAD - this is reset #2 and I want to get it right this time

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is this, below, the primary inspiration?

1634008218566.png

Or are these, below, the primary inspirations?

1634008245231.png
1634008268141.png

Cecelovesjewels

Rough_Rock
So is this, below, the primary inspiration?

1634008218566.png

Or are these, below, the primary inspirations?

1634008245231.png
1634008268141.png

@yssie they are all the same setting. It's just that the yellow diamond ones are significantly larger than the white diamond - I think that the more square one is over 3ct and the oval is 2+; the white diamond one was about 1ct and so most closely resembled the size of my stone.

Cecelovesjewels

Rough_Rock
Hello, I have the glam shots from DK and I put it next to a photo of old ring. I took a pic of my computer screen as I don't know how to do side by side on phone. I am not good with tech. So forgive the weird image of it being a photo taken of a screen. Anyway, I am very happy with the result so far. Yes there is more metal but I like it so much better than the original. I should have the actual ring later today or tomorrow and I can take some more pictures but I thought people may be interested in an update.
IMG_4633.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It definitely looks better!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks fantastic! The original was pretty but this one is so much more like your inspiration. DK did a great job. I'm looking forward to seeing handshots and hearing what you think when you see it in person.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow so much better!

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
Hello, I have the glam shots from DK and I put it next to a photo of old ring. I took a pic of my computer screen as I don't know how to do side by side on phone. I am not good with tech. So forgive the weird image of it being a photo taken of a screen. Anyway, I am very happy with the result so far. Yes there is more metal but I like it so much better than the original. I should have the actual ring later today or tomorrow and I can take some more pictures but I thought people may be interested in an update.
IMG_4633.jpg

I think it looks AWESOME!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks amazing! The difference is like night and day. Hope you love it in person!

Cecelovesjewels

Rough_Rock
I have it and am so pleased. My husband says he can't really see a difference haha. My pictures are not nearly as good as David's but I tried. Will try again when there is more sunlight. I know that the original melee was too big and the original jeweler should have picked smaller stones. Therefore I realize that one can nitpick with the redo as well. But I am really happy with it and feel at peace, finally. IMG_4638.jpg IMG_4646.jpg IMG_4658.jpg

mrsctobe

Shiny_Rock
I have it and am so pleased. My husband says he can't really see a difference haha. My pictures are not nearly as good as David's but I tried. Will try again when there is more sunlight. I know that the original melee was too big and the original jeweler should have picked smaller stones. Therefore I realize that one can nitpick with the redo as well. But I am really happy with it and feel at peace, finally. IMG_4638.jpg IMG_4646.jpg IMG_4658.jpg

Its beautiful! I see a huge difference!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a massive improvement! It looks so much more cohesive as a piece and very like your inspirations. It’s lovely and I’m very glad you’re happy with it.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!!! Can clearly see the diff! But most importantly I glad you are happy with. Its frustrating when you wear a ring that you see daily, that just doesn’t look right/feel to ya!!! Congrats!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
It looks awesome and is so much like the inspiration piece. I love the “V” prongs and the detail on the bezel. Brava!!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your kind responses. The sun was out today and I took some more photos. It's hard to photograph because of the sparkle! I am so relieved and can really enjoy wearing it again.

IMG_4689.jpg IMG_4685.jpg IMG_4684.jpg

Wow it’s perfect. David Klass is really good at what he does. If you can explain what you want then he can make it happen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results