shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
insufficient data
these stones are not held by the vendor
mostly the stones that are bought by various vendors ill cost more because they invested in them
mostly they invest in better stones
I would try searches on inhouse stones where you can ring the vendor - they can hold the stone and tell you about it - send you ideal-scope photos etc

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I think the depth on #2 is way too deep. I would try to get more info. ECs must be seen, not judged only by their numbers. However, numbers can be a good way to narrow down your search. WF is an excellent vendor to deal with, you could not have chosen better. They will get diamonds in for you if you find one or two that you really like. They will describe them over the phone for you, send you pics and sarins. They will also send the diamond to an appraiser in your area so you can see it in person without buying first.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
To simplyfy those last two posts from one newbie to another...

There is not enough info on those specific stones to know if they are cut well (if they will sparkle)
Whiteflash is a fantastic vendor
The best advice that I can give is to call Whiteflash and tell them what you are looking for (If you do not know exactly what you are looking for yet - read as much as you can on this site and I am sure you will learn a ton)

good luck

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I might take a look at www.superbcert.com , he usually has a lot of emerald cuts in house. And, be careful with going as low in color and clarity in an EC, the cut can often times show inclusions and color more. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results