shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The One

Rough_Rock
Hello!

I am looking to purchase an engagement ring on the Internet, and I was hoping to receive some feedback from those of you that have had excellent experiences w/ an online vendor. People seem to have great things to say about Signed Pieces/Facets, but their prices seem too good to be true. I''m sure you know of those crazy stories about shady online vendors that will swap out the original diamond w/ something of lesser quality, or just fabricate their own GIA certificats/appraisals, etc.... Has anyone got their diamond/jewlery appraised upon receipt of their jewlery from Signed Pieces/Facets? If so, was it legit?

Thanks in Advance,

Isaiah

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone that has used them has had nothing but rave reviews. The photos I see lend me to believe they use top notch stones.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Signed Pieces has very good quality goods for the price especially in eternity rings. I have had their goods appraised by a well respected independent appraiser and everything was as represented. However, the appraisals they send are a bit inflated. Call them. They work best over the phone. I''ve had the pleasure of meeting Isaac, David and David''s father, after buying a few pieces.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Signed Pieces has a very good reputation here and a really generous return policy if you are unhappy for any reason.

The One

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the reassuring responses! I have done some research, and it looks like Signed Pieces/Facets has the best prices for the etnernity rings. which is what my girlfriend is looking for. I''ll make sure to ask for Isaac or David when I give them call. Thanks again everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results