shape
carat
color
clarity

Please HELP Me Pick a Strand

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1405269658|3712541 said:
Fly Girl -- that is an absolute mirror of a pearl!
No kidding! I feel very, very fortunate that Josh offered to sell it to me. :D I wore it yesterday to meet my future DIL's parents for the first time, and she told me later that her mother had commented on how lovely my pearl was. Just what I was going for...there are times when one spectacular pearl is all you need. :))

iLander - One reason I'm thinking you might prefer round pearls is I remember how you didn't like your Kasumi bracelet. I suspect Jose knows your taste pretty well by now, too. :wink2:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A tiny bit off topic...but I'm trying to remember where you got that cute little crown like pendant top. Was that made for you or did it come as is.. ? I think that is so sweet ..if it's from a wholesaler then I'd like to see what else they have..seems like most people have the same things! And excellent advice as always ! :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
katbran|1405312425|3712809 said:
A tiny bit off topic...but I'm trying to remember where you got that cute little crown like pendant top. Was that made for you or did it come as is.. ? I think that is so sweet ..if it's from a wholesaler then I'd like to see what else they have..seems like most people have the same things! And excellent advice as always ! :)
Thank you, katbran. The top is custom from jewelry designer T Lee of Minneapolis. http://tleegold.com/ She calls it her parasol cap. She already had designed the mold and it was a perfect fit to cover the flaws in this pearl. This cap was cast just for this pearl. I figured this pearl deserved a custom touch.

Sorry for the small threadjack, iLander.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hi Flygirl! :wavey:

Thank you for all this good information! The strands you linked to are a little too dark for my particular taster, but they are lovely. And though I do love a drop, I'm not crazy about circles. I know there's the perfect strand out there, it's just a matter of time until we find it! And I am willing to wait. ;))

I will look for one with a great overtone. What do you call it when the pearl looks all rainbowy, with lots of colors on it? I thought that was overtone . . . ?

Your peacock pearls are stunning, especially the luster on that one, amazing! :love:

And don't worry about threadjacking, I don't believe in that. Wherever the conversation goes, is fine. It's all good. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results