shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find this ring?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ykeith

Rough_Rock
I clipped a picture of a ring from a magazine and did not note any other information, like where to get it?? Now I would like to purchase it and have not been able to find it. I''ve spent hours online. Please help!!

The ring is double split shank. (total of 4 rows) The rows crossover each other once and one of the two center rows has the center large solitare. Each row also has pave/channel set (like an eternity band?) diamonds.

Hope this makes sense.....I''d really like to find this ring.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ykeith

my ring ykeith.JPG

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Knox Jewelers has a version called "Fireworks":here.

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
Simon G. has a couple that have the same sort of theme, but a bit less, well, going on with them. Here and here.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks like Mark Silverstein to me: his website lives here; http://www.msimagines.com/

Look familiar?

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Circe is right! It is in group 4 of 16, the very first ring. Leave it up to the PSers!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heheheh - first I saw it in a magazine, and then in several shop windows: it''s definitely distinctive enough to stick in one''s mind!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Circe! I am impressed! Really Unique stuff...love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results