shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find this ring

Jackson5

Rough_Rock
So I lost my wedding ring, pretty sad about it too. My wedding ring was purchased from Blue Nile and I called them wanting to get a replacement. They do not sell the ring anymore and they said they don't buy from the manufacturer where this ring came from anymore. That's all the information I got from them. Can anyone help find the manufacturer of the ring or where I can get another one?

The ring is: Tazza Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring

Thank you!

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Hey, I don’t know your ring size, but I found this one on posh mark. I think it’s the one you’re looking for.

Jackson5

Rough_Rock
Hey, I don’t know your ring size, but I found this one on posh mark. I think it’s the one you’re looking for.

Thanks for searching, I think that is the ring. Unfortunately, my size is 5.5 and my ring was in platinum.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
So I lost my wedding ring, pretty sad about it too. My wedding ring was purchased from Blue Nile and I called them wanting to get a replacement. They do not sell the ring anymore and they said they don't buy from the manufacturer where this ring came from anymore. That's all the information I got from them. Can anyone help find the manufacturer of the ring or where I can get another one?

Thank you!

Is there any way that they can tell you who the manufacturer was? Or is there anyone in the trade here that may know or have an easier time finding out?

OP, I understand sentimental reasons for wanting this exact ring as a replacement. However, there are others that can re-create this ring. It is a style that other companies have available, in the event that this exact Tazza brand cannot be found in your size and metal. Are you open to this style, but done by another company? There are beautiful options.

Jackson5

Rough_Rock
Is there any way that they can tell you who the manufacturer was? Or is there anyone in the trade here that may know or have an easier time finding out?

OP, I understand sentimental reasons for wanting this exact ring as a replacement. However, there are others that can re-create this ring. It is a style that other companies have available, in the event that this exact Tazza brand cannot be found in your size and metal. Are you open to this style, but done by another company? There are beautiful options.

I asked BlueNile for the manufacturers name but the representative wouldn't give it to me.

I would really like to have this same wedding ring again as it matches my ering. I just feel like Blue Nile rebranded the ring and I can't find it online. I was hoping some experts here would recognize it.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
If you are not able to find the exact ring again then you are pretty lucky that the dimensions are on the Blue Nile page of your original ring. This is enough to help you narrow the criteria down and contact other vendors asking for the same specs, or worst case go custom and create a replica with the correct dimensions.

It doesn't seem like it will be too challenging to find a ring that will suit!

Screenshot_20220823-220947_Chrome.jpg

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Very similar Stuller stock setting for French set eternity ring that a jeweler could order and set melee into. Comes in various melee sizes.

Here it is in a 1.3mm melee-ready and in size 5.5, estimated 3/8 ctw (jeweler would need to set the stones)

This one is already set with the stones (1/3ctw with 1.3mm melee)

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock

Thank you!

Hey love, I decided to ask blue Nile about your ring . The rep told me they could make one as a special order ! I hope this helps you ! A7EFFE22-4E0D-476E-80AC-1CBB7ADB3B4A.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results