shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me find this ring..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
hello all, can someone help me find this ring, or a ring like it? i am desperate.. i love the sapphire with the antique look. this one was originally posted by ladyluck but i am kind of a newbie here so i have no idea how to contact her.

here''s the ring:

ll1.jpg

ll2.jpg

ll4.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said in another post of hers that this ring is semi custom at "Debs Jewelers on Eighth St" in Philadelphia,

but for some reason, I can totally see this ring remade by Wink Jones http://www.winkjones.com/
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
better picture here

excelvatche dt 11091q.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Also seems pretty similar to a Vatche style, which a PSer named "purrfectpear" has. I can't remember the name of the style, but if you look up Purrfectpear, you'll see it in her avatar.

ETA: D&T, I think that's the ring I'm talking about...LOL!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty sure Wink is a Vatche retailer too, who could probably also help you find a nice sapphire
36.gif

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
ohhh D&T.. that ring is beautiful! i just LOVE the vintage look.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
That first ring is amazing. I can see why you want one like it.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Both styles are gorgeous! Have you tried looking at Beverly K settings? There are lots of vintage looking settings by them, and the prices aren''t too bad. I purchased a Beverly K setting from Pearlman''s, and was very happy with it. I think Tacori makes some nice vintage looking settings also, but I believe their prices are higher.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results