shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a metal for this ring setting

Which gold/color choice goes well with the cvb Dahlia setting?

• 14k yellow gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Platinum

• Two tone with 14k gold body and platinum basket/crown

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lilban

Rough_Rock
I am in love with the Cvb Dahlia setting and having a tough time deciding which metal to use for this setting. I love how the yellow gold looks with the diamond, makes it more of a prominent flower shape. However most of my jewelry are platinum and white gold.

Attachments

• IMG_3320.png
    IMG_3320.png
    491.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3297.png
    IMG_3297.png
    671.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3296.png
    IMG_3296.png
    676.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3237.png
    IMG_3237.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3236.png
    IMG_3236.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3235.png
    IMG_3235.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 11

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
I think it's all lovely but something about the warm rose gold with that setting just grabbed my attention. If you don't have much in rose gold, maybe this is a chance to add rose into the collection.

Lilban

Rough_Rock
I think it's all lovely but something about the warm rose gold with that setting just grabbed my attention. If you don't have much in rose gold, maybe this is a chance to add rose into the collection.

All rose gold (crown & band) or platinum band and rose gold crown?

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
I liked the all rose, photo # 3237. I think it gives a vintage look in rose, the diamond shown stands out brightly from the rose gold and, IMO from the photos, rose gold really accentuates the flower shape best.

The all platinum is beautiful too, however platinum has a seamless look with the diamond IMO, so it doesnt showcase the flower shape from what I see in the photos. So platinum would be second choice for me.

ETA: Normally I'm a yellow gold gal, but in this case, it was my least favorite, although still lovely.

Last edited:

Lilban

Rough_Rock
I liked the all rose, photo # 3237. I think it gives a vintage look in rose, the diamond shown stands out brightly from the rose gold and, IMO from the photos, rose gold really accentuates the flower shape best.

The all platinum is beautiful too, however platinum has a seamless look with the diamond IMO, so it doesnt showcase the flower shape from what I see in the photos. So platinum would be second choice for me.

ETA: Normally I'm a yellow gold gal, but in this case, it was my least favorite, although still lovely.

Thank you for your feedback! I agreed that platinum doesn’t show case the flower look, which is what I’m going for and why I chose this setting.

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
I'm sure it's going to be a stunner, hope to see the ring when it's complete =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results