shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide on these ideas!! THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

netminder1980

Rough_Rock
I had a plan to propose to be my girlfriend of a little over a year but after talking to her friend last night, I am not sure. She threw another idea at me. So please give me your input, I plan on doing it within a week. Thanks.

My original idea was to have her come home and see a note on the door with a rose saying something along the lines of this is your big day etc. etc. some romantic poetry and tell her to go to the place we first met, the hockey stadium. There would be another rose and note there saying go to the place we first kissed, down by the oceanfront by this concert hall. There I would have another note with a blindfold and have her put it on, I would come from around the corner and help her and then I would drive her to this country location and I have a fancy horse drawn carriage waiting and would take the blindfold off once in the carriage and propose.

The other plan was to go on this real fancy dinner cruise we have here and to propose to her on the dance floor with a lot of people around and all.

I am stuck, please help. THANKS SO MUCH!

Justin

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hmm there are things I do and don't like about both of these proposals - for the first one, I like the horse drawn carriage idea, but why are you telling her "its her big day"? Is something else other than the proposal happening that day? I don't think you should let her know whats happening by telling her upfront what is coming - I think most girls prefer a surprise. So unless she's expecting something else at the end, like its her birthday and there is a surprise birthday party or something of that nature, I wouldn't make it so obvious. Another thing is I don't know how far away all these places are from each other, but is she going to want to drive around to all these places where you first met/kissed and whatnot without knowing whats going on (if she hasnt already figured it out yet)? This perhaps could be a hassle.

For the second idea, I really love cruises/dinner cruises/boats in general, so *I* would like it haha, but I wouldn't like that it's a public proposal, because I am a private person.

So it depends on what type of person your girlfriend is. Does she like boats and being out on the water? Would she mind being proposed to in public? Would it freak her out if you drove her around in blind folds? Would she want it to be a big surprise? You know her best and will be able to pick out what she will most enjoy - I think both ideas could go great with a little fine tuning and thinking about what would be most comfortable to her. Good luck!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results