shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me deal with my diamond paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
it took almost a year and a half to find the perfect setting for the diamond my FI proposed with, so now i am more than willing to wear my ring everyday, but somehow this diamond paranoia has come over me, having something this expensive on my finger is freaking me out, i keep thinking i will damage it even though i am not one to be rough on my hands

is anyone else like this? how did you convince yourself to just let go and enjoy your diamond? (i''ve hidden my loupe from myself for my own good
15.gif
)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have insurance? If so just wear it and enjoy!

If not - get some and then follow instructions above!
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i know what you mean. E proposed on vacation (on a boat), and i was petrified to leave the cabin with the ring on.

just wearing it more, made me more comfortable.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
having insurance on mine, definitely put me at ease wearing it everyday.

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
One word - insurance
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never really gotten over it. . . diamonda paranoia that is.

I loupe mine once a month; peer closely at it every day; clean it religiously.

And agonize every darn time I knock it against a door, etc.

That doesn''t mean I''m obsessive compulsive about it, however. There is paranoid and then there''s PARANOID. You know?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make sure it''s insured, and then you just have to wear it! I never had diamond paranoia, but diamonds are meant to be worn! What''s the point of having a gorgeous ring if you can''t ogle it daily? You spent a bunch of $ on the ring, so you better enjoy it!

Plus don''t forget-although they''re not indestructible, diamonds are hard!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol, i keep hoping i will lose or break mine, i want to upgrade and my insurance payment would be the only way i could do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results