shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me chose a diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stenson

Rough_Rock
I have posted on here a few times now today, I am sorry if I have already annoyed you with this persistance. I want this setting from blue nile.

http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=5922&nav1=engagement_segment.asp&page=1&col=3&row=1&pos=3&set_shape=

I intend to put princess cut diamonds in it. I need it by the 10th of March. I am looking to spend around 6500, the setting costs 1100, thus leaving 5400 to spend among the 3 diamonds. I am looking to get a .75 carat diamond or slightly bigger for the center stone. Looking for color G, clarity around VS1-2, maximum brilliance I can get.

Should I just get the stones from bluenile as well or should I try to get the setting and stones separately and have a jeweler around the area put the ring together?

If you do not think I should go to blue nile, please put some diamonds down you think I should consider ... keep in mind I''ll need them relatively soon!

If you think I should just go with the selection of diamonds at blue nile, please link a few diamonds that you think might be good choices.

Thank you so much! This is my last thread :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results