shape
carat
color
clarity

please help looking for a ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enothor

Rough_Rock
i purchased this ring at a jc penny''s store about 7 years ago and haven''t had any luck in finding a replacement. the other was stolen. if anyone knows where i can locate a duplicate of this ring or anyone that can make one i would appreciate it more than you know. it is a 14k diamond accented heart ring. thank you

MVC0016.JPG

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry to hear about your loss
15.gif
I think that a trusted local jeweler would be able to duplicate it. If you don't know anyone, I recommend going into local B&Ms and discussing your ring with their jewlers. You just have to visit a few stores until you find someone you like and trust (and someone who stands behind their work). I might also contact Whiteflash and email them a picture. It seems reasonable easy to duplicate. There are also a whole ton of heart rings on ebay.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Have you asked at JCPenney if they can order it for you?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 8:55:33 AM
Author: pebbles
Have you asked at JCPenney if they can order it for you?

I''d try JCPenney first and then ebay. Depending on how much you want to spend going custom is always an option. good luck
1.gif

enothor

Rough_Rock
i have contacted jc penny''s on several occasions, but their records do not go back that far. i coldn''t even get them to give me ny information on their suppliers. i have also tried ebay several times, but no luck.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m so sorry. i know how disappointing that must be. there are several good vendors here that do custom work. you could always email a few with your picture and ask them for a quote..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results