shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help in choosing a digital camera for taking closeup of diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shuport

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I initially got hooked looking at all of the gorgeous rings, and now I am here for some much needed advice on what kind of digital camera to purchase. I don''t wan''t to spend a fortune, although I want a camera that can take close up pictures of diamond rings, bringing out the fire, details of the diamonds, and bands etc. I am strictly a novice but am eager to learn how to take professional looking pics.
32.gif
32.gif
It seems to me a majority of the threads recommend a nikon or canon but which one''s??????? or any other brand recommended? please help, i am in desperate need of quality pictures!!!!!!! thanks so much, any info would be appreciated.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,
Try looking in the "search" window at the top right of the screen...I''ve had a bit of luck with my old camera and a macro lens. I''ll bet if you type in "camera," you will come up with a bunch of threads with good reading. Good luck! ...and welcome aboard!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the Canon SD''s are great! Lots of PS''ers have them. Some just did a thread on cameras.

shuport

Rough_Rock
i think i am going to go with a canon, i just need to figure out which one. i need to be able to take real quality photo''s for a website that i am having done. but without pics, no website
15.gif
, thanks for the input. I''ll just keep searching PS for suggestions on camera''s. IAM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results