shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me your pendant preferences

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone

What would your criteria be for a diamond pendant? I am searching for a 0.7ct to 0.8 ct diamond.

Color - I have 0.55ct (each) studs that are J. Will this be to warm for a pendant? What is your comfort zone for a pendant?

Clarity - my studs are both SI1's and it doesn't bother me at all. I have seen some SI2's in the size range I am looking for, but are hesitant to get it for a pendant. If it is an ideal cut diamond do you think the SI2 will be visible considering the light performance and the size??

Fluor - Would you prefer it with, or without fluor? How about a medium fluor?

I am so excited about this project! It will be my first diamond purchase in more than 18 months!
18.gif

Maya

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maya, if J's don't bother you for earrings then I think they would be fine for a pendant. I think a bezel setting makes the pendant look larger. You need to ask the vendor if the SI2 is eye clean. Hope that helps
9.gif

ETA: for the bezel setting I like it a full bezel not the half bezel. They should make a full one, just my 2 cents.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 1:08:12 AM
Author: Skippy123
Maya, if J''s don''t bother you for earrings then I think they would be fine for a pendant. I think a bezel setting makes the pendant look larger. You need to ask the vendor if the SI2 is eye clean. Hope that helps
9.gif

ETA: for the bezel setting I like it a full bezel not the half bezel. They should make a full one, just my 2 cents.
Ditto the Skipster.

And if flo (at any level that didn''t affect it negatively) came with, I''d take it!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maya,

It truly depends on what you like. Do you prefer the icy-ness of white diamonds? Or do you prefer warmth? It really is a matter of personal preference.

Can I ask, what''s your budget for your .75 pointer? Color always costs more than clarity. There are so many different possible combinations....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results