shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me some feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ElCheapo

Rough_Rock

Well, with help from folks like you, I have found what I think is the winner. I would like comments both good and bad. I do not have a pic of the stone yet. But, I do have numbers and here they are.

PC
5.60 x 5.62 x 4.04
1.01 carats
depth 71.8%
pavil 56.5%
table 67.1%
Girdle Medium to thick
Culet - None
Polish- VG
Symmetry - VG
Clarity - SI1 (told it is eye clean)
Color - I
other -- It says in comments on the GIA (additional clouds are not shown) ?? What may that mean? Like I said I have not seen the stone, I will see it Monday.

This stone in a platinum cathedral setting, 4 mm wide, all for $3788[$$)]. Well folks, I call on you again to tell me what you think.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,
El
32.gif
<--- me going crazy!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seems a little deep to me. Do you have the crown number?

ElCheapo

Rough_Rock
opps, the crown % is 11.5. I do not think it is to deep the numbers fit AGS 1A (I think)

Later,
El

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi ElC

Take a look at the changes that will be happening by reading the AGS Princess Cut gradings. You can find it on the home page of Pricescope on the lower left side.

I would advise you to wait and see how this will affect things. I believe you''ll find stone that look a lot nicer than what you may be seeing currently.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results