shape
carat
color
clarity

Please find me a new bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sort of a fashion lemming...I never seem to want anything unless someone points it out to me. So please help me in my search for a great fall bag.

My requirements:
1. A neutral-ish burgundy color, leather
2. Available online
3. Able to fit at least a small notebook (5.5x8) and a book slightly larger than novel-sized. Doesn''t need to fit a laptop, but 8.5x11 sheets of paper are a plus.
4. Has to have a shoulder strap.
5. Would really like to have something "name-brand" cause the only "nice" bag I''ve ever had is my trusty Coach tote.
6. Budget is about $400.

Fashionistas, please help me! I get so overwhelmed with the selection
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a Kooba that is 9x13...not sure if this is burgundy, it seems more brownish. But I love Kooba's bags. This is $550 though it is available at multiple stores online typically so you might be able to find a better price. They have other styles as well typically.

http://www.kooba.com/pd/p/96213.html

koobasmall.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here''s a Gustto in dark wine but it''s $680, woops I''m going up not down hahhaa. They might have a smaller version.

gussto gina dome.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a yummy-licious Marc by Marc Jacobs bag in bordeaux...it''s available on eluxury for $478, I know that''s a little over your budget but its gawdgeous! If you look at the other views of the bag you can see it on the model and I think it would definitely fit your laptop!
18.gif
I want it. LOL!

mbmjbrdx.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
I want this one! Alas, I can't afford it, but you can!

(I can't post the pic because I'm having major trouble with my software and windows
29.gif
)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sera, that Elliott Luca is GORGEOUS for $298! I MUST have a burgundy/bordeaux colored bag this season...that''s it--I never play the lottery but self-restraint be damned, I''m starting tomorrow!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i really like that marc jacobs bag monnie!

here is another one i found, on bluefly....i think it's $250 (my IE crashed so i lost the page so i am not sure). i'm not the biggest fan of the studs but i know a lot of people who love them.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
woops i missed the picture!

rafebordeauxbluefly.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s the Luca that Sera posted. hmmm this is making me want a bordeaux bag...balenciaga? hehe.

lucabag.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Thanks Mara!

I''m about ready to throw this computer out the window! Zone Alarm is blocking my Adobe serial #s, so I cannot access Photoshop, etc AND my Add/Remove Programs is going squirrely so I can''t delete Adobe and reinstall!
29.gif
I may have to remove every file manually
6.gif
or do a system restore!
38.gif
ugh! rant! rant! rant!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yikes sera! sounds like you need another virus scanner, get rid of that Zone thing!!
2.gif
i have only ever used Norton hehee.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Actually I like ZA, it doesn''t usually have conflicts like Norton can... I just need to reinstall Adobe into a different folder but my dumb windows Add/Remove won''t let me remove it! So that would mean I couldn''t remove ZA even if I wanted to!
39.gif
It''s driving me cR@zY!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results