shape
carat
color
clarity

please compare

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freddy2005

Rough_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These could all be great diamonds, but really the crown and pavillion angles are needed to help determine which is the best cut and performer out of the bunch. See if JA can provide them or a copy of the AGS reports.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi Freddy..(my dh name is Freddy)

I am far from an expert but I do have an SI2...I got mine through whiteflash and it is so gorgeous. You cannot see any inclusions at all. It is so very EYE CLEAN! I had them pull the stone and inspect it for me. My point is that there are SI2 stones that are eye clean and a great buy especially when you are saving a bit on the cost. When I started to look for a stone I never thought that I would love an SI2 as I do. I went to a local dealer to see for myself the differences btwn VS1 and SI2. Because of our choice to go with an SI2 we were able to get a larger stone with a great cut!

GL with your choices!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats the trouble Atroop, Freddy has already seen some S12''s that weren''t clean enough for him and he is very concerned with getting an eyeclean diamond, it is fabulous if you can find a good one but he hasn''t been lucky yet.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei...I had no idea he has had such problems (I have been off for a long while)...I sure hope he can find one! When we were looking back in Sept. there were a lot of them but I guess the stock has depleted since then.

GL Freddy!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, the fab SI2's are out there, but it is the trouble with having to call some in to find out if they are clean which can be difficult
15.gif
It seems many PSers are good at snatching up the spotless SI2's as soon as they appear!
41.gif
Atroop, I missed you by the way and it is nice to see you back
35.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei....I have been gone for many months. I am starting up a children''s store so my time has been so limited.

freddy2005

Rough_Rock
hi atroop, thanks for ur input/insight ...as well as others on here...very good place for info and analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results