shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum Setting For Radiant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tinman1412

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking about getting a platinum setting for my 1.00 carat radiant diamond. I leaning towards the classic cathedral solitaire. Does anyone have this setting for a radiant? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Also, does anyone have their rings engraved with something when they have it set.? Thanks in advance.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure any jeweler can put together a simple cathedral styel setting for a radiant cut... Some may be nicer, finer finished tec. than others, but this being such a classic staple every catalog of semifinished muntings should have its version.

Is THIS an example of what you have in mind?

5057.jpg

This one below comes from 'Whiteflash' - the setting is customized to fit their stones, so if the proportions of your radiant of choice happen to be different, it will be fitted.

tmb_big_0654-011.jpg.jpg

The 'standard' version for a square diamond is listed HERE. I do not know how and if the prices are adjusted for a ring that could accomodate a rectangular stone. I only mentioned this... because it looks like a nice twist of the traditional solitaire to me
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results