shape
carat
color
clarity

Pizza

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Election night tip: if you figure you’ll just order pizza tonight, remember that millions of other people have figured that too. Order early, order more than you need, expect a 2-hour delivery window, and tip your driver heavily because everyone they see tonight will be angry. Peace!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pizza sounds amazing, our town has some of the best (although New Haven is really the spot). My favorite is chicken veggie, DH loves Buffalo chicken :lickout:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for reminding! I want huge pizza for dinner but my husband already requested grilled NY strips again, we had them yesterday :mrgreen:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I want some pizza now :( lol. Too bad tonight is chicken soup already xD

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was a soul crushing conundrum for me -- carbo load on pizza (the one true food) and deal with the bloat tomorrow or do a scaled down version and make up the difference with something else. I'm having soup for dinner and martinis until the polls close.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pizza does sound good...but I dont eat pizza due to the carbs :cry2:.

We're having breakfast burritos (eggs, bacon, cheese) with hashbrowns. Some fresh fruit on the side.

Wine...I'll be drinking wine. What about the carbs you say...to he-double L with the carbs:lol-2:. I'm drinking it anyway!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummmmmmmm. Did someone say Pizza?

pizzapie.jpg

:lickout:

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Yummmmmmmm. Did someone say Pizza?

pizzapie.jpg

:lickout:

Gah, that looks like NY style pizza. I want some so badly, but it would surely give me a massive gall bladder attack (waiting for surgery)!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pizza for us. I purposly took out chicken for the grill earlier. But yes lots of people do pizza on E-Day. My parents are making one at home because of covid. goat cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just finished eating. NY style pizza in Chicago! Yum!
DAB8B56F-C261-4BE0-9CB0-F75C846F9615.jpeg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Man...now I want pizza :( Tonight the family is having leftover lasagna that hubby made (I hate lasagna) I'm having leftover chili with tons of veggies. I love it...but it's not pizza....mmmmm....pizza...

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got a chicken veggie and a large cheese, thanks for the inspiration!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results