shape
carat
color
clarity

Pittsburgh-area jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any recommendations for Pittsburgh jewelers? Looking for a diamond of course
9.gif
Am I allowed to ask such a question? Or will I be banished from PS for life?
15.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No you can ask that silly. I am from Philly but think LynnB may be out that way???

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
I have dealt with a few in the Clark building, and prices were okay, but selection and other statistics that PS preaches are few and far between. I ended up buying online. I know that Orr''s on Forbes has a large selection (they were the only Precision Set dealer in Pittsburgh), but I did not go there to check out pricing/selection. I ended up buying online and being happy with that, but I''m sure there has to be somewhere in Pittsburgh that has something up to PS standards.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My first engagement ring (my ex) was from banner and banner in the clark bldg, they did great work and from what I heard, sold great stones, but at the time, I had no idea of good. I liked Orr's a lot more from the selection, and there was a jeweler that I cant remember the name of in the Four Points hotel at 19 and 79 that was great too. Mathews in Zelie is also really good, they only sell GIA, or did when we were looking. Luckily we didn't last more than 2 weeks later (I shoulda known when he bought the ring to get out then) so it was sold since it was past the return window.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results