shape
carat
color
clarity

Pins and needles here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not over till it's over. It is out of our hands now so I'll go about as usual until results are finalized.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My cousin in Canada is sending me more frequent updates than the NY Times. :lol:

Although I do get it... I'm afraid of saying anything lest it be deemed political. I told my cousin that I don't take his aversion to me personally. It's not me. It's my country...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live at the bottom of the world and we are getting hourly- feels like minute by minute - updates on our news sources
I wake up and think is it over yet ?
And it isn't

Just remenber to be kind to each other Americans - please both sides help heal the riff
in the past you had good people in elected office who could work across the divide
thats what you all need to do now

not that i can talk
ive had another falling out with my sister (over politics this time) but she just would not leave it alone
I said to her you know my life long allegiances- just drop it
but she went on and on and on
I want to say more but my post would then become too political and i don't want a telling off

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like we're on some reality tv season finale that's been stretched out to several episodes and countless advertisements. What a way to end 2020 (gosh I hope it ends!?). Well, whatever happens I hope everyone stays healthy and safe (if not entirely sane hehe).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Second headline news here in the UK for the last few days, behind Covid.

But it gets FAR more air time than Covid.....

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We recently gave up cable tv and are only using streaming services. It's so much nicer not to have news on, ever.

We cut the cord too, we stream one main station and the rest is Netflix, Hulu etc. Someone who has Amazon gave us their account info for Prime. With all that we have no need for cable.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results