shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagecharm

Rough_Rock
Mmm, tasty. Love the Bev K halo & pink spinel.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my pink / purple rings. LR back row - sapphire / diamond, amethyst and pink sapphire / diamond. Front row - rhodolite with blue diamond accents, pink sapphire / diamond (the diamonds were the first studs DH bought me) and rhodolite garnets with old PC studs.

pinkpurples.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2010 1:58:42 AM
Author: marcyc
Here are my pink / purple rings. LR back row - sapphire / diamond, amethyst and pink sapphire / diamond. Front row - rhodolite with blue diamond accents, pink sapphire / diamond (the diamonds were the first studs DH bought me) and rhodolite garnets with old PC studs.
Very pretty pinks! I love what you did with the pc studs! I have an old pair that I should do something with.
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Michelle (for all the comments). I was going to upgrade the studs but the next size looked too gross in the HIJ I1 to I2 quality so I was deciding what to do with them when I stumbled across the rhodolite. When I got my WF ready set to go PC studs I compared them with these and was SOOOOO happy I got my studs from WF.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, you ladies have such gorgeous pieces!

Here are my pinks...

pink tourmaline...
pinktourmalin%20030.jpg

Mahenge Spinel...

pinkcab1.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pink stones ladies! Here''s my contribution: Pink sapphire and diamond engagement ring with my half eternity band!
I looooove pink!!!

bubblegum.jpg

Lovebaubles

Rough_Rock
Trade
Megeve, I really like that sugarloaf ring. I would love to have one made up eventually with a halo surrounding it..
3.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord, I love pink! Everyone''s stones are so pretty. I really can''t choose one or two or three that I like better than the others. The more I scrolled down the page, the more "ooohhhh" and "oooooo" came out of my mouth.

My next colored stone is definitely going to be a pink. I''ve been looking for a while and haven''t found "the one" yet, but that''s OK because I''m kind of in over my head with planned projects. I love the hunt though!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one of my pinks. 9x7mm mahenge spinel.

444x375.aspx

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results