shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Sapphire & Diamond E -Ring - Platinum or yellow gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bugaboo

Shiny_Rock
Hello!!

I am thinking about getting my E-ring which is a 3 stone ring with a centre pink sapphire, with diamond either side, currently in yellow gold, remade with platinum.....

Can anyone PLEASE post pic''s of their pink sapphire and diamond ring set in either white gold or platinum so i can get an idea of what it looks like???

Much appreciated!!!

P.S. Also, what is your opinion of what colour gold looks better??

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely like pink sapphires better in white gold. I am attaching a picture of my white gold pink sapphire ring. The stone is about 6 mm with about 1/5 ct diamond.

mcwgpnk.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just state that imo cool colored stones like pinks and blues look soooo fab in white metals?
9.gif
Sorry I have no pics to post as I haven''t gotten past collecting the basics in jewelry yet....thanks for letting me share my opinion!

bugaboo

Shiny_Rock
Thankyou for the pic''s - those rings are absolutely devine!!!!!

Yes, I thankyou for your opinions, and YES you have all given me the urge to go ahead and get my rings remade in platinum!!!!!

If anyone has anymore pics of these gorgous PINK rings, please feel free to share as I love looking at them!!

Thanks again!!!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a pic but I like white metal with pink.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic with pink, blue and yellow... LOL, not sure if it will help you but thought I would throw it out there anyway...
25.gif

rainbow.sapphire.band0001.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the design of this ring. IMHO, it would look much better in wg or platinum.

pink tourm.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I also prefer pink stones in white metals. Here is my pink sapphire set in a platinum setting with small diamond accents on the sides.

pinkplatbox2.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 2:18:53 PM
Author: Sundial
I also prefer pink stones in white metals. Here is my pink sapphire set in a platinum setting with small diamond accents on the sides.
I love your ring!!!
18.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 3:41:41 PM
Author: poshpepper

Date: 9/6/2007 2:18:53 PM
Author: Sundial
I love your ring!!!
18.gif
Thank you PP! I love your beautiful multi-color band too!!!

bugaboo

Shiny_Rock
OHHHHH poshpeper and sundial i LOVE your rings!!!

And I agree the white metal looks sooooo much better!!

I am going to visit my jeweller this w/end!!!

Will keep you all posted.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hmmm ... no pink sapphires here (alas), but I do love the look of them in rose gold, assuming the stone''s tone meshes. Maybe something in mixed metal?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 11:31:31 PM
Author: bugaboo
OHHHHH poshpeper and sundial i LOVE your rings!!!

And I agree the white metal looks sooooo much better!!

I am going to visit my jeweller this w/end!!!

Will keep you all posted.

You could always just get your ring rhodium plated-that way it will be white for not much money! A few people on here have done this with their yellow gold pieces and are very happy with them. I think Maisie is the last person I remember doing it. She did it to her original e-ring and it looked fantastic!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Here is my pink sapphire halo- sorry the lighting isn''t the best but I hope you can get the idea
9.gif

pinkhalo9991.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my pink sapphire ring. I like pink sapphires in white. I think it really contrasts better.

cmspnkrng1.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow! There are so many gorgeous pink sapphire rings here!!! So yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results