shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamonds in rose gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
The ring I am having made for my marquise has 2 surprise diamonds on it that I would like to have set with pink diamonds. They will be 5-6 pointers. The setting will be platinum but the jeweler recommended rose gold for the metal surrounding the pink diamonds. I am not sure how that will look. He just said that it will make them look more pink. I am using intense pink diamonds already so is it necessary to use rose gold? Will it look funny if the rest of the ring is platinum?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the rose gold will add to the pink of the pink diamonds. i think it will look great!
3.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I think it will look fantastic as well!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree and love that look, but you have to be happy with it. The rose gold will enhance the pinkness of the diamonds, but I get a sense that you aren't totally comfortable with this idea. If the diamonds are intensely pink as you say, you certainly don't need the rose gold. Either way it will beautiful. Just my 0.2.
2.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I don''t mind the way pink diamonds look in rose gold, I just am not sure how rose gold will look against platinum.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe Ana can use her photo shop magic and show you some pics???

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
I narrowed down my search for my dream e-ring to a white RB with two pear shaped pink shoulders. Here are a couple of pics - one with rose and one without. I''m still trying to make up my mind...

angelwhite.JPG

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
Similar style with rose gold

pinkrose.jpg

shelly1170

Shiny_Rock
My partner is looking into having the ring custom made so I guess I better decide soon! I would love to be able to chat to a jeweller and ask their opinion... I'm sure they know best. We haven't picked anyone yet (that I'm aware of at least) and Damien is keen to have it made locally (at least in Australia somewhere!).

Keep us posted, I'd love to hear what you decide, and to see photos of course!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ll take ring #2, please! i love the design and i like red gold. the minimal use of it around the pinks is a really nice touch. i don''t see how you can go wrong but you''re the one that has to live with it.....

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results