shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond and PLAT ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone own a pink diamond and platinum band? I did a search and all I could find was pinks in rose gold. Just wondering!

Anyone? Anyone? ...Bueller?
2.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Did you search google images? There seem to be some in there....

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=pink+diamond+platinum+ring&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 12:38:25 AM
Author: Ninama

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=pink+diamond+platinum+ring&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
I did do a google search but I was thinking more along the lines of a w-band and I couldn''t find anything.

In any even I found THIS ring and I am IN LOVE.

Does anyone know where I can find a setting like that? It''s THE ONE!!!!!
30.gif
If I can''t find a ready made I''m absolutely positive I will be calling SOMEONE to remake it for me.
30.gif

MSRauAntiques.JPG

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Nebe,

I have a platinum ring that has pink diamonds in it, but it also has a center stone and is not just a band ring.

I think a lot of pink diamonds are set in rose gold to bring out their color more. Some light pinks set in platinum tend to look a bit washed out and therefore defeat the purpose of looking pink. But if you get a nice shade, I think the contrast to the white metal is stunning.

In regards to the photo you posted, are you looking to get a pink center stone and then surround it by white diamonds or are you looking to get a setting that has some pink diamonds? If it is the latter, Simon G and Gregg Ruth carry settings that have pink pave or melle available. Leon Mege can custom make a ring with pinks as well.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 5:01:11 PM
Author: kroshka
Hi Nebe,

I have a platinum ring that has pink diamonds in it, but it also has a center stone and is not just a band ring.

I think a lot of pink diamonds are set in rose gold to bring out their color more. Some light pinks set in platinum tend to look a bit washed out and therefore defeat the purpose of looking pink. But if you get a nice shade, I think the contrast to the white metal is stunning.

In regards to the photo you posted, are you looking to get a pink center stone and then surround it by white diamonds or are you looking to get a setting that has some pink diamonds? If it is the latter, Simon G and Gregg Ruth carry settings that have pink pave or melle available. Leon Mege can custom make a ring with pinks as well.
FH loves the three stone halo look so I've been looking for one I can stick a 1.50ct in. THAT is, just like perfect. I'm partial to pinks, but I think that'll be an upgrade
31.gif
I would love to work with LM because his work is flawless, but I tend to micromanage so I don't think he'd like me
38.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 11:49:30 PM
Author:nebe
Anyone own a pink diamond and platinum band? I did a search and all I could find was pinks in rose gold. Just wondering!

Anyone? Anyone? ...Bueller?
2.gif

Hi Nebe,

What about the ones on this page?

http://www.pinkdiamonds.co.uk/ringswedding.html

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2007 8:10:33 AM
Author: nebe

Date: 12/17/2007 12:38:25 AM
Author: Ninama

I did do a google search but I was thinking more along the lines of a w-band and I couldn''t find anything.

In any even I found THIS ring and I am IN LOVE.

Does anyone know where I can find a setting like that? It''s THE ONE!!!!!
30.gif
If I can''t find a ready made I''m absolutely positive I will be calling SOMEONE to remake it for me.
30.gif
This is gorgeous!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I told FH about THE RING today and his reply was:

"Sixty-two hundred dollars? That''s GREAT!!! Let''s get it!"
Nebe "No no no no, Sixty-two THOUSAND..." (eyesquintbraceselfwaitforreply)
(several seconds) "....I couldn''t even get approved for $62,000."

Oh to be middle class
39.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results