shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my Roberto Coin gold woven silk bangles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are the bangles I mentioned before. I have three rose gold, three white gold and three yellow gold. Some have diamonds as you can see. I LOVE these, they are so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. I wear on e of each color, of two mixed, or all three the same...they are very versatile! I hope you enjoy these, someone asked me to post them a while back...Irina should be posting the pictures soon...

ello

Brilliant_Rock
So cool! I''ll take two sets!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee - yummeth DF
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great! Very cool. It must be nice to have all that versatility.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wowie, DF... they''re just great!!!!!
30.gif

Is a wrist shot coming??? I''d love to get a better sense of their size...

Totally yummy...
widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucky girl DF, love them all!!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Diamondfan thanks for posting these - they are just gorgeous!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangles, and they would look great anywhere!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks..getting a new computer helped me, but those were in my camera for a while. I can do a wrist shot, maybe Kaleigh can come over and help? Thanks, Lorelei...your compliments helped me decide to go ahead...I am slow, but eventually I do it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 1:25:52 PM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks..getting a new computer helped me, but those were in my camera for a while. I can do a wrist shot, maybe Kaleigh can come over and help? Thanks, Lorelei...your compliments helped me decide to go ahead...I am slow, but eventually I do it!
I''d be happy to!!!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! I love that you have them in all three colors!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous bangles--love ''em all!

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2006 2:56:23 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Fabulous! I love that you have them in all three colors!!!!
Thanks, FG... I got my first one in the white gold with diamonds and kept adding from there! I really adore them!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are all lovely.....but is the red gold that makes my heart go pitter/patter.

movie zombie

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
those were such a hassle...I custom ordered them, and had to do them all at the same time because the tone of the gold would not likely match otherwise, and then they took months and came in wrong...two were clearly another shade and it made the other look funny so they all had to go back...what a pain!~but I am glad I did it, they are so pretty, esp. in the summer with a little color to the skin.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that does sound like a pain! but very much worth it in the end i think! they are just beautiful df. i will be looking forward to more pics (yes, we want to see them on!) hopefully in the near future!
just beautiful they are!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am going away with my kids for a couple of weeks, but maybe Kaleigh can come over and we can play together with it. I just got a new I MAC computer and the photo downloads are quite easy. I still need Irina''s help to post them , but I have the camera and can take them and get them into I Photo, which is more than I used to be able to do!
21.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking forward to it df!
36.gif

kaleigh help with pics?
35.gif
isn't that kind of like the blind leading the blind?
10.gif

or, maybe she's just been holding out on us
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am hoping to inspire her...I am not bad with the camera in general but it never hurts to have another pair of eyes... I am hoping to get some help with flower shots and such...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2006 12:26:10 AM
Author: belle
looking forward to it df!
36.gif

kaleigh help with pics?
35.gif
isn''t that kind of like the blind leading the blind?
10.gif

or, maybe she''s just been holding out on us
27.gif
Shut it Sis. I can take great pics, just can''t post them. Haven''t been holding out on anyone. Diamondfan has a new computer and am checking that out as well. I need a new camera, I lent mine to Nan. She loves it , I''ll just get another one and call it a day. Diamondfan has inspired me, big time. Now it''s time for me to catch up. I mean it, wait and see.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan,

Those are absolutely gorgeous. I love them all. Makes me want to buy one too.
9.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Forgot to ask, can these be purchased online????

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Roberto Coin has a website and there are on line jewelers who do sell them. It is the woven silk collection. if you google it, you could see. I got all of mine, over the last year or two, from Saks. The rose/pink gold were special orders and they stock the rest, yellow and white. There are also neclaces and hoops too, the necklaces lay almost like a choker but are longer. There are different thicknesses, too. Mine are either the thickest or the mid size. There is a thinner version. I have also seen a lot of copies of these, not quite as pretty in terms of the sheen on the gold etc or the workmanship, but they are much less expensive. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these and recommend getting one if you can. They are flexible and comfy to wear so if you do not like the feel of bracelets that are hard, these are a great choice.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, DF! Those are beautiful!!! Very luxe-looking yet also wearable. I agree -- we need wrist shots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results