shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my Bellerina pendant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
First off, thank you to Irina for such a beautiful design and Belle for sharing this beauty with
everyone. I fell in love with your pendant Belle, and I swear I would go look at the pictures in
your thread for hours a day. I just couldn''t take it anymore and forced my boyfriend to get me one.
Yes, force. He didn''t like for me to change settings every couple months. I had to promise this
setting was it. The design is so delicate and smooth. Plus, it makes my diamond looks huge. I am in love...
I have been looking at it more than wearing it.

Now to the center, a 0.815 G/SI1 ACA
Depth %: 61.7
Table %: 55.4
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.5
Star : 50
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 42.9
Lower Girdle %: 77
Measurements: 5.99-6.02X3.71
Fluorescence: Negligible

WFBellerinaPic.jpg

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Side view

BellerinaSide.JPG

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
I captured arrows on accident!!!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Oops...forgot to attach the picture.

BelleArrows.JPG

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
I love that it looks like a pretty flower.

BelleAngleView.JPG

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
I love this picture! That is boyfriend holding the pendant for me to take pictures.

BellePerfectArrows.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Hope you''re not tired of all the pictures.

BelleNiceProfile.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that''s pretty!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Here is a neck shot and the final picture. Please disregard those bones. I don''t have turtlenecks, or I would have worn one to hide them.

Did I mention WF was kind enough to put in an additional ring at 15 inch on the necklace? I can adjust the length to either 16 or 15 inch. In this picture it is 16 in.

BellerinaonNeck.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendant! I love the bellerina
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s seriously GORGEOUS! It looks awesome one you, and the setting makes it look HUGE! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loving it, looks so pretty on you!! Enjoy!!!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely. Your stone looks beautiful in that setting!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for all your nice comments. I wasn''t expecting WF to send it until after
Christmas, but they sent it early for me. Many thanks to WF and of course to everyone on PS for
helping me, though you didn''t know it, find amazing diamonds (I also have martini ACA earrings
I will share when I have some free time to take pictures).

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is sooooooo beautiful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! Love it!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous...what a beaut!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
CrownJewel, coatimundi, zoebartlett: thank you
SanDiegoLady: I am small, so in order to get that 16 inch look I had to have a ring at 15 inch.
Merry Christmas to all!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Man, I want one of those... It looks amazing on you!!! Enjoy it!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohmygoodness!! gemini, it looks absolutely (HUGE) beautiful on you! i''m so glad that you have one now and that you love it.
36.gif
i was very happy to be able to share the design with those who would appreciate it. congratulations, it really does look fab on your tiny self! may you wear it in happiness and good health.
2.gif

btw...great job on catching those arrows! it''s tough to get a good pic
emthup.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks great on you, fabulous choice!! i was lucky enough to see one of these in person when i was shopping for my pendant...it was a lovely piece but the look just didn't fit me at all, too romantic...however i love seeing it on other people and it's such a stunning setting! and love the stone you chose too. congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is just beautiful!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous--enjoy!!

cheers--Sharon

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that pendant...its a toss-up btwn maras new one or the bellerina, which i adore. i want to try one on to see if its me though.....i can''t imagine it wouldn''t be.
30.gif
. it looks huge on your neck....wear it in good health.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYC it was precisely that which didn't work for me with the Bellerina! it was totally not 'me'. I am mostly a simple kind of jeans and tshirt gal and for lack of a better descriptor, I feel like my overall face look is kind of sharp and pointy (think posh spice's kind of grouchy look vs mel b's smiley face if that makes sense???), and whenever I wear more romantic looking tops or let my hair curl or whatever I feel like I'm just playing at being really feminine, and I felt like the Bellerina was too pretty looking in a way to really be ME.

The bezel was totally me when I tried a bunch of pendants on at Tiff's. Simple yet with extra presence. And now that I have it, it's totally solidified in my mind that I went the right way. So I highly suggest to anyone getting a pendant that you really do a lot of research because there are so many great styles out there right now for settings. I would have just bought the Bellerina blind because it's simply a lovely setting that I have loved for months, and then realized when I got it that it was totally not me and been disappointed.

However I think it looks fab on the original poster, it's totally her!!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/27/2007 11:31:55 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I had to come back and look again.. its so pretty on you!
love1.gif

I just wondered.. did you specify your charity? Would you mind much in sharing? I love that this pendant gives to charity..

I didn''t specify, so it went to WCCCI. If other jewelry purchases went towards charity, that would be an excellent reason to buy more!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results