shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Pictures of my 20th Anniversary ring!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I love the new pics Aggie. Your ring is one of my faves on PS. In fact, in terms of a ring I would like to wear and have for myself, it is my favourite!

You have me re-thinking (for the n-th time) how to set my 2.0ct.

a

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I really like are the size of the side diamonds. They add character to the setting, yet they do not compete with the middle stone. The side view is a lot like how Scott Kay sets his side stones, and I think that is a beautiful look!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
Congrats on your 20th Anniversary!!! What a fantastic upgrade!!!

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your beautifu ring and your anniversary!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on 20 years and what a beautiful ring! If that thing was on my hand, I wouldn''t be able to take my eyes off of it! Enjoy your new beauty!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angie,
what brand is your setting? It is so beautiful. Is it Tacori??

Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary !!!!!!
36.gif

Your ring is absolutely beautiful...... stunning !!!!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! It''s so substantial, but also very delicate looking.
36.gif
I also ask who made that setting? If the jeweler made it, Kudos to the, looks great. I bet they would love to sell more of them. LOL LOL

Judy
:)

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Bling Batman!!!

Did I miss where you posted the carat weight?

Love it!!!!!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, congratulations on the anniversary! It''s so great to hear about couples who have stayed married for long periods of time. Secondly, your ring is BEAUTIFUL! It''s looks so icy and sparkly!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 10/2/2007 9:59:42 PM
Author:AggieTexan
My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary next month, and I recently got a new ring to celebrate.

The center stone is 2.43 RB, H, SI1, and the side stones are .25 each. .
Congrats on 20 years! Your 2.43 is soooo icey white! It''s a gorgeous ring! I love H/SI1 combos!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful, classic ring. I just LOVE it. Can you tell more about the setting?

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moley! That is one of the brightest rocks I have ever seen!
30.gif
It reminds me of the Bailey Banks & Biddle magazine ads. Stunning - and more than congrats on the beautiful ring, congrats on the beautiful 20 YEARS!!! (we can''t gloss over that!)

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Fire, arrows, beautiful ring....ahhh what a way to celebrate 20 years together! Enjoy your marriage & your ring!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 10:02:11 PM
Author: AggieTexan
Here''s another...please excuse the wrinkly hands. I''m really not 90 years old!
I love your ring Aggie Texan! [Belated] congrats on 20 years!
(isn''t it just horrible what the camera does to hands?
20.gif
2.gif
)

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday was our actual 20th Anniversary. We had gotten my ring a few months early wanting to avoid the holiday frenzy. Well, what I didn''t know was my wonderful husband has had the eternity band in a safe at work since August! Last week my mom was in town and she took us out to celebrate our anniversary at the place we had our rehearsal dinner. It was very nostalgic, and I was VERY surprised when I got the eternity band.

Many of you have asked about my setting. I wish I could be more helpful, but I don''t know who made it. It reminds me most of a Scott Kay in the proportion of the stones and the "surprise" diamonds, but it''s set a little differently. When we chose the setting we chose it from some my jeweler had for us to look at. It came down to the setting we chose and one that looked very much like a Cartier. We both liked this one best because the stone sat lower and it''s unique.

My eternity band looks almost exactly like a Tiffany Legacy, right down to the millgraining. It''s a 1.25 ct. full eternity platinum band. Want to see some pictures?
30.gif

IMG_2255.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another. I''ll have to clean it and try to get some better pictures this weekend. Unfortunately by the time I get home from work my window to take pictures in natural light is pretty small.

IMG_2257.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
More. I am truly obsessed!

IMG_2264.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now. Here''s the band by itself...

IMG_2259.JPG

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
What a little stinker your husband is!

Congrats! They look PERFECT together
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! You are a lucky girl!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
YUM!!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
From one Texan to another--CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I just passed my 15th anniversary and got my first one carat. I''m hoping that on my 20th, I can get a ring like yours. WOW!!!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
congrats aggie on 20 yrs! that is a special thing. and your ring is gorgeous - so white and i''m sure it sparkles like crazy. great picture taking! enjoy and may you have 20 more+ years with mr. aggie!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings and congrats on 20 years! That''s a feat, for sure!

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Sensational photo''s, I will echo the sentiment that the first flower shot on the first page is other-worldly. The ring is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results