shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Harry Winston Pave Diamond Ring

apc217

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have just found the perfect old mine cushion diamond (pic attached hopefully) and need to get it set in the next three weeks prior to proposing so I unfortunately don''t have much time. My GF LOVES the latest Harry Winston cushion pave engagement ring which is quite intricate and appears to be slightly different than pictures I have seen on this site of older versions. If anyone has the ring, I would GREATLY appreciate some pictures, especially close-up side profile pictures that show the placement of the small pave diamonds. I can''t tell you enough how much it would help.

Thank you in advance!

Old Mine 3.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your timeline is really tight...I think you might just have to set it in a temp setting and then have it put in the
"HW look" after the proposal. Plus I *think* a lot of these HW halo rings are custom made to fit the cushions.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
3 week yikes! it might take more time for a custom setting but I''m not an expert
emsmile.gif
GL!

If you want some other views of a reproduction HW here is a good example on this website with close up pics:

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/All-Jewelry/Vintage-Rings/234ct-Antique-Cushion-HW/10733476_LDig7#801768588_iPVks

Hope it helps!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i just wanted to say that your stone looks beautiful
30.gif
... also have you considered leon mege for the setting? his work is incredible... although it would take longer than 3 weeks for him to make the ring.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the stone. Set it in a temporary plain setting and let her give her input on the custom setting. 3 weeks doesn''t give you enough time to go custom. I''m sure she''ll be happy to be involved in designing the setting if you tell her you want her involved in it. That way she knows that the plain setting isn''t the end.
21.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results