shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Harry Winston Pave Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

apc217

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have just found the perfect old mine cushion diamond (pic attached hopefully) and need to get it set in the next three weeks prior to proposing so I unfortunately don''t have much time. My GF LOVES the latest Harry Winston cushion pave engagement ring which is quite intricate and appears to be slightly different than pictures I have seen on this site of older versions. If anyone has the ring, I would GREATLY appreciate some pictures, especially close-up side profile pictures that show the placement of the small pave diamonds. I can''t tell you enough how much it would help.

Thank you in advance!

Old Mine 2.JPG

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond!

You might have better luck posting this in the Show Me the Ring forum. We''re mostly just waiting for our rings in here.
1.gif

apc217

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for letting me know! I just reposted there. New to the site today so still getting to know my way around.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it looks like a lovely diamond -I hope you get more responses in your other thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results