shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures following snowstorm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your pictures, very good. Thanks for sharing...I cannot wait for us to get our first big snowstorm!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow those are some stunning pictures, thanks for sharing
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures are just stunning! However, after having spent most of yesterday shoveling our 20"+ snow, I''m sick of snow!!

Your photography skills are really something though - thanks so much for sharing!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing.
36.gif
35.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, your pics are just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2009 2:58:03 PM
Author: yssie
Love the bird and the deer!!

It looks so pretty. I''m missing the snow
7.gif
yssie, thanks! I am sorry you''re missing the snow. I have a shovel. Any time you decide you miss it too much, feel free to knock on my door!
2.gif
But seriously, it was beautiful. The pictures hardly do it justice.

Snicklefritz, thanks, glad you enjoyed them!

rhbgirl24, glad to hear you''re enjoying the same beautiful mess!

Diamond*Dana, hope your wish comes true! It''s melting fast here... down to about a foot!

Diamondrnglover, "stunning" - I like that word, thanks!
1.gif

MissGotRocks, OK, I really like that word. I was sick of shoveling as well. That''s why I had to give the shovel a break and get out and enjoy it a little. Hope you''re all shoveled out now! Glad you enjoyed the pics.

isaku5, you''re welcome. Glad you enjoyed them!

Brown.Eyed.Girl, thanks! Glad to share. We''ll see what the next storm brings. Maybe that fox in snow picture I''m longing for!

Treefrog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results