shape
carat
color
clarity

picture posings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deggles

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I was hoping to submit 3 pictures of settings for opinions but I''m not having luck inserting the images. Has anyone done it before than can help me? Sorry for the technical question, hope I didn''t waste anyone''s time.

Thanks again,

deggles

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

hi, sure. there are two ways. first you can upload a pic. that means you have to right click on the image and then hit copy. then you open "paint" or whatever imaging program you have and hit paste. the pic should appear on your screen. then save it as a JPG FILE. that should be an option in a dropdown menu in the save box. give it a unique name that you''ve never used before when uploading a pic there, but with no funky charaters in it. close paint. go to pricescope. hit reply. before you type anything, go to "attach file", then to browse. then find the paint file from wherever you saved it. click on it. hit upload. then you should see the file name above the box where you type. type your message and hit submit. now, if the upload should fail for some reason you need to go back to paint and save the file with an entirely new name and try again. also you won''t be able to upload more than one pic per post (but you can post multiple pics into one paint file if you want).

the other way is to find the image you want to post, right click, and go to properties. copy the web address that appears there by highlighting it with your cursor and hitting control + C. then go to p-scope, hit reply, and click on the little picture that looks like a mountain. where it asks for the web adress, paste in the address you copied. (make sure http doesn''t appear twice, that happens.) then type a name for the link and hit OK or whatever. then type and hit submit. it will take a while for the post to "take" but that should work

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results