shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture overload of my bezel eternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on it''s own AND stacked with the other pretties!

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 6:41:04 PM
Author: tigian

Date: 7/2/2009 3:37:57 PM
Author: rockpaperscissors67
Your ring is so beautiful!

Does the milgrain every scratch or bother your other fingers?

I bought a cheap knock off ring similar to this to see how it would look with my ER and it was so uncomfortable to wear that I gave up on the real version. It would have to go back onto my wishlist if you''re not having any problems!

Hmmm, no problems here with scratching my fingers. It sits pretty low on my finger and the milgrain is very fine so even when I rub my finger against the edges, it feels fairly smooth. I highly recommend putting it back on your wishlist.
31.gif

Enabler!
2.gif

Thanks! I figured a good piece of jewelry was less likely to scratch your other fingers. Poor SO...the wishlist keeps growing.

I love how the milgrain gives it sort of an antiquey look, which is what I really like. Definitely a want now.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Absolutely DELICIOUS!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love it and it looks like a perfect stacker. Your set really has alot of bling. I love the delicate miligraining
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results