shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture from Leon of my ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I just wanted to share with all of you the picture of my ring from Leon.. He also posted MY RING on his site, which to me is extraordinary... now when I am browsing his site, drooling over all his jewelery, I can go look at MY RING !!!!!
30.gif

Here is the link to my ring on his site...

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=435&mode=search

Image number r1033

*sigh*

I am so in love with my ring....
36.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool! I love it!

sera

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! How exciting to see your very own ring on Leon''s site!

May I ask the mm width of your stone? I am in the (long) process of deciding on a setting- I need to make a decision very soon and am trying to get an idea of proportions.

mnguyen

Rough_Rock
new to pricescope..actually i have actually visited this site numerous times, but never wrote anything... i love your ring..can''t wait to see pictures of you wearing it..i can''t help but notice how similar your ring is to snapdragon''s..similar setting. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/would-love-to-see-your-emerald-cut-diamonds.34750/ if you browse through the page you could see her ring.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! your beautiful ring is famous!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2007 7:06:10 PM
Author:BrownEyedCountryGirl
I am so in love with my ring....
36.gif
And so am I. It''s gorgeous!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
wow! now your ring is famous!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
The website won''t open for me!
39.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Here ya go, orbaya
21.gif

LM_becg.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Sera!!
36.gif

What a gorgeous ring!
30.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, honey, OF COURSE he put a picture of your ring up on his site, it is STUNNING! Wow. I love it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Funny...you have an incredible ring story...and a FI that moved heaven and earth to get the stars to align...and yet, for some reason you feel redeemed or validated now that it has it''s very own master photo shoot and spot on the coveted website! Oh and its very own model number!!!!

Funny huh?

(I hope you read this entry as lighthearted and realize it is my intention to stand in agreement with you! As I would feel the same way you do! And even more thrilled to see it will be there for all to oogle at!! So...no need to explain...okay? I am with you! Just thought it was ironic...and yet in a funny sort of way! Whew.)

Oh and your ring always deserves a few of these...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results