shape
carat
color
clarity

PICS OF PAVE TRINITY COMING UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This looks so elegant but at the same time is quite a statement piece. I love it and your hands looks fab Caroline!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks! I think they look a little spotty myself!

Ayala, did you love it? wonder if the pricing was better?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Seriously beautiful! and your hands look great, you silly!

Congratulations on a gorgeous piece and on your anniversary.
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF it is just gorgeous. I agree with those who said it''s such a classy elegant ring yet very fun at the same time. it looks fabulous on you,...

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
DF-it's gorgeous!
Your hands looks lovely too!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful. Enjoy it
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you all!

I love it, whenever I see it I am in love all over again!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s gorgeous! It looks great on you, too! And random observation, but it just looks so perfectly made-you can tell the workmanship is amazing! What a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

And here''s hoping your husband will forget all about it by the end of the year so you''ll have more beautiful bling to show us!
11.gif
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing, he is really funny. He sometimes gets me another gift and then says, wait, didn''t I get you something already?

The workmanship is amazing. Each stone is so perfectly set, and it is made very carefully so as the dome of the ring rolls, there is not sharp edges to the rims around each diamond. There are not a ton of them made, which is why I wanted to jump on it while they had one.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and it looks marvelous on your hand.
36.gif
Wear it well!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 5:43:25 PM
Author: diamondfan
Gwen, I think it is very finely done flat pave with no metal edges. It is fragile, yes, but I think that it is meant to be rolled around and they are aware of that in the design.
Aye, I was sure they would have to be aware of it in the design, but I didn''t know there was such a thing as flat pave to make it safer to roll the bands of the ring around! Learn somethin'' new every day!

Thank you very much for the explanation, and it truly is a GORGEOUS piece! Wear it in the best of health!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that shot where we can see your shadow! Very glam looking. hehe

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gwen, I am not sure technically speaking what they call it, but he explained that each stone is very carefully set so the pave is flowing and even, and there are not any rough edges. It you looked at it with magnification you can see the workmanship even better.

EmmeBerg

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 1:07:32 PM
Author: Skippy123
I love that shot where we can see your shadow! Very glam looking. hehe

Oooh me too. I saw that too. It looks like a statue. Very pretty rings!
9.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you. Yummy, yummy Cartier piece! But then again, it''s not about the name but the incredible craftsmanship right?!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, the name is part of that to me. I only wanted this ring from them, I just wanted it to be Cartier because the workmanship is amazing and they originated the design.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant that if I were getting a pave rolling ring I wanted it to be Cartier. I would take ANY of their stuff, but also am very willing to buy from other sources too. Just the trinity needed to be Cartier.

Miranda, yes, thanks, Neo works well. I have been using it at night. I clipped too much and I am paying the price.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 1:10:16 PM
Gwen, I am not sure technically speaking what they call it, but he explained that each stone is very carefully set so the pave is flowing and even, and there are not any rough edges. It you looked at it with magnification you can see the workmanship even better.
That is fantastic! I would love to see the detail of how they do it. Maybe I will have to find a Cartier boutique so I can examine the workmanship very up close and personal...all in the name of education, of course!
27.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anything in the name of education!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 9:25:28 PM
Well, the name is part of that to me. I only wanted this ring from them, I just wanted it to be Cartier because the workmanship is amazing and they originated the design.
OMG...
18.gif
soooooo worth the wait!!! It''s gorgeous and looks fab on you!

I''ll be coming back to look again and again!

I agree with what you said here too, that''s the way I feel about it. Sure you can get a diamond trinity style ring but it''s not the same. I''m holding out for one for our 10th anniversary (so my 18k wg will have to do until then).

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Love that ring....looks amazing (classic, stylish, yet full of bling!).

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pretty nifty ring. Glad you got a new camera so you could show us your pretty new ring. Would love to see more pictures.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s just perfect on your hand!!! WOW. Caroline it''s just lovely. Congrats on such a lovely present. Wear it in the best of health!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caroline, that ring is absolutely TDF!!!
30.gif
30.gif
. Definitely one of my all-time favs. I''ve been dreaming abt it and would love to get it one day. I must say though I love ALL yr jewellery - you have fantastic taste (i''m sure I''ve said this before, he he).

Yr hand looks very lovely btw.

I''d love to see pics of yr entire bling collection too, purrty pleeease?!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am waiting to get together with Lisa to do a photo shoot!

I am not good enough to do a nice job on my own!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning DF! I love it! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
DF, another beautiful piece to add to your already beautiful collection of jewelry! I have the "other" trinity ring with diamonds from Cartier and I absolutely love it. I hope you''re enjoying your ring! It''s gorgeous!!!!!

As far as your hands go, they look great! What are you worried about silly!?!? No matter what YOU think, no one is even going to see your hands with all of your diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lord have mercy, that is a beautiful ring.

shay

Pink_Ice

Rough_Rock
That is pretty. When Cartier Introduced their tri color diamond trinity, I learned about Pink Diamonds and became obsessed. I''ve always loved trinities. Really Nice!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and peek at your Trinity. I just LOVE the pave version - so gorgeous on your lovely hands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results