shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my two Great Pyrenees

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
I''m a pretty new poster to PS, so hi everybody. Someone on a different thread asked me to post some more pics of the pup in my avatar. I have two Great Pyrenees - Maizey, a 2.5 year old female (the avatar), and Murray, a 3.5 year old male. Here are a couple pics of each. Hope you enjoy. Would love to see pics of your pets if you''d like to add.

Here''s Maizey at 10 weeks, the first day we brought her home.

maizey_puppy.jpg

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Here''s Maizey now at 2.5 years

maizey_grass.jpg

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Here''s Murray the first week we brought him home. We adopted him from a rescue. He was so sad, had been a starving stray and was only 45 pounds at roughly 2 years.

murray_kitchen.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww! So cute
5.gif

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Here''s Murray now - all 125 pounds.

murray_grass.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

They''re gorgeous
9.gif
i bet they''re terrors, they look so adorable. Poor Murray, im glad he''s living the dream now
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are beautiful dogs.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh my! So beautiful, thank you so much for posting pics!!!! I'm glad you rescued Murray, very sweet of you to adopt an large (well, now!) adult dog. How did you find Maizey? She was such a fluffy pup
1.gif

I have wanted a GP since I was 4 yrs old, I was totally into the japanimation cartoon 'Belle and Sebastian' about a boy and his GP dog, Belle.

ETA: I had to go find a clip, if anyone's interested it's a cheesy montage but so cutehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_PtBtXdL0&feature=related

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to roll around and cuddle with them!!!
30.gif

Lori

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pierreone,

Your dogs are just beautiful! Thank you for posting their pictures.

AGBF
34.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS dogs and Murray looks so happy and healthy!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely dogs!
30.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re both so beautiful, and white as snow (well except for Murray''s beige stripe)...what a lucky boy Murray is...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh poor Murray! I''ll never understand why some people can''t muster up the compassion to treat animals as living things. God bless you for taking Murray in and nursing him back to health and beefing him up! They''re both beautiful dogs. Absolutely beautiful.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dogs. God bless you for rescuing Murray.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Your dogs are so cute and they look so happy
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Your dogs are just stunning!
30.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Awww what big fluffy lovebugs!!!!!! I just wanna reach into the computer and waller in their fur!!
30.gif

What a transformation Murray made!!! Haha he looks like a different dog altogether! So glad you helped make his life better.
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing, Pierreone!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
I love great pyrenees''!!!!!!!! They are so beautiful, soft, and loving.

Your kiddos are so cute and bless you for being a rescue parent.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. This is the only breed I''ve ever owned and I think they''re great dogs if you can get past the mountains of fur they shed, especially in the spring and summer. We have dark wood floors and sometimes it looks like we have big, white tumbleweeds rolling around.

Poor Murray had such a rough adjustment to indoor life when we first got him, it was really touch and go for the first six weeks. Then he turned the corner and became a wonderful dog. He loves people, is so sweet and wants to cuddle so much I swear he thinks he''s a lap dog. His only flaw is that he loves to counter surf.

blackpaw, Maizey can sometimes be a terror. We tell her she''s lucky she''s cute or else she''d be toast
2.gif

shimmer, I''ve never heard of that cartoon, but we almost named our female Belle.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Yea! I love big, fluffy, hairy dogs. My Edgar (avatar) causes fur tumbleweeds, too, only his are black.

Your two look very sweet and happy. Thank you so much for posting the pictures I requested! My day never has enough doggie pictures.
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
AW!!!!!!!!!!! SO cute!!!!!!!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they''re gorgeous. I just want to mush and squish those great big bears of dogs!

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Amandine, Edgar is very cute. What breed is he?

Here they are playing, not looking so sweet. They play so rough that the yard is covered with fur when they''re done. Then the birds come along and pick it all up to build their nests.

dogs_playing.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful Pyrs!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

DH and I own two newfoundlands, so if there is anybody on this board who understands the fun of vacuuming 2x per day, using a high-velocity grooming dryer multiple times a week or the joys of owning a Mars Coat King along with dozens of more inferior brushes, it''s me!
3.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
They''re SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I don''t think I''ve ever seen a Great Pyrenees before, and obviously I''m missing out, because they''re gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results