shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of my e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I already posted some pictures in the LIW forum, but I am not quite sure how often people check that one, so I decided to post some here. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do!

e-ring 5.jpg

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
A side view of the ring. My fiance took these pictures. He did a pretty good job. I just wish you could see the sparkle in them.

e-ring 9.jpg

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock

e-ring 10.jpg

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!! looks amazing! any stats on that rock!?!

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock

e-ring 8.jpg

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
We don''t know, he got the diamond from his mom. After he had it set he was to anxious to give it to me, so we have not gotten it appraised. We are bringing it back to the jeweler today to have it appraised. So he kind of teased me by letting me only have it for like 5 days! He thinks it is around 2 carats. I will let you all know when I know! I am sort of curious myself!!!

here is another pic...

e-ring 4.jpg

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I love this picture it just looks really cool

rename.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, that ring is STUNNING! I love that beautiful setting and that rock looks HUGE! Can''t wait to hear the stats on that beauty! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy it... you hope? I"ll say it is a beauty-Yes I am enjoying it very much!!! Is that a precision set brand mounting?

It is really pretty. Glad to hear you have such a great Mother in Law...one that can give away such a stone is surely a GEM! And a Peach....and well...everything else!

DKS

rockfever

Rough_Rock
love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is one BEAUTIFUL ring!! I just love the design, and I bet it sparkles like MAD.
30.gif

Congrats, you are a lucky girl!!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! Congrats on your engagement!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so sparkly! Beautiful!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That''s such a beautiful ring! Where did you get the setting, I haven''t seen one quite like it or did you get it custom made? I love the basket under the stone, and all the pave - yum!

a

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - it''s beautiful!!! How generous of your FMIL!!! Lucky girl!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a beautiful setting..

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 4:40:27 PM
Author: angeline
That''s such a beautiful ring! Where did you get the setting, I haven''t seen one quite like it or did you get it custom made? I love the basket under the stone, and all the pave - yum!

a

Thank you!!!
9.gif

It was actually custom made. My fiance worked with a local Jeweler here inTallahassee. I will get more info on it today when we go to the Jeweler. One of my favorite parts is the little diamonds around the diamond at the top. They are so tinny!!! It is perfect and so me and he did it without my help. I started showing him rings after he got it made I guess. So perfect.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s gorgeous, congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad that you decided to post over here. Your ring is simply magnificent!!! Congratulations, your fiance did good!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty ring! It kind of reminds me of the Gumuchian Fils "Eiffel Tower" setting.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love the stone and setting! Congrats!!

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 2:55:33 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Enjoy it... you hope? I''ll say it is a beauty-Yes I am enjoying it very much!!! Is that a precision set brand mounting?

It is really pretty. Glad to hear you have such a great Mother in Law...one that can give away such a stone is surely a GEM! And a Peach....and well...everything else!

DKS
So I lied earlier that it was custom made. The mounting is actually a precision set, but altered. The original precision set did not have the diamonds on the basket and did not have diamonds on the band under the diamond. Now again I am not 100% sure off all this. It might be a replica of a precision set. I didn''t really ask that but I should know when we get the appraisal in a week. Sorry about not knowing much about the ring, I am not very knowlegable of diamonds and what not. First diamond anything I have ever owned!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WHOOAAA WHOAAA!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That is incredible. Please post more pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Congratulations!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful setting and a HUGE rock!
30.gif
Congratulations!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my goodness, it''s B E A U T I F U L !
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza, what a ring!!! It''s beautiful and looks big on your finger! I love the crown detail, just lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results