shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my 3 stone beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I love the side view of your ring! Please post more pic later...
appl.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/29/2004 8:38:26 AM Ivy wrote:

I cannot tell you how beautiful I think your ring is. The way the center stone just perfectly seems like it floats and the side stones are tilted just right. It's simply gorgeous, and the surprise diamonds add the perfect touch. Any way you look at this ring it's ... well, to die for. Wonderful choice. Don't forget to post hand pics too.
16.gif
----------------

----------------
On 9/29/2004 9:19:09 AM Bagpuss wrote:

Congratulations.

That's one of the most stunning rings I've seen in a very long time. The setting, especially from the side is perfect. No bars etc, nothing to hide your view of the diamonds. And the suprise diamonds.......lovely.

That centre stone is so beautiful too. And a D/VS2.... Where do you start, where do you stop? As the song says 'your lovliness goes on and on'
love.gif

You are one very blessed and very lucky lady.----------------

I don't know how you two could describe this beauty so eloquently! I saw it and my brain just turned to mush - you are MUCH stronger than I!!

Seriously BBB, she will L
love.gif
VE it!!!! (If she doesn't die from shock first!!) Congratulations on a great ring!!!

JCJD, again
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wow.. I had seen that ring in ads for scott kay before (its in almost all of the magazines) and it is just SO much more gorgeous in these pictures. It is just SOOO pretty.. I wonder if my b/f wants to buy me TWO e-rings so I can have that one too. Yummy

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results