shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my Victor Canera ring in Hawaii

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone. Great finger coverage and gorgeous photography!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA, not just the bling but Hawaii as well! It's a stunning ring a HUGE coverage! :appl:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's BEAUTIFUL!!! And looks great on you!!! Our nails are identical btw :bigsmile: Except mine has a little copper glitter sheen in the sunlight. I'm a sucker for glitter lol. Congrats on your gorgeous ring!!!

Lady5

Rough_Rock
I know this is an old thread, but this Emilya is perfect! I've been obsessing over this design recently and am starting to think I want one! I don't know if Dan82 still checks this, but I'm wondering what your finger size is? The finger coverage is amazing on your little hands! :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's awesome!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a classic honker of a ring!

dan82

Rough_Rock
Lady5|1381786583|3537706 said:
I know this is an old thread, but this Emilya is perfect! I've been obsessing over this design recently and am starting to think I want one! I don't know if Dan82 still checks this, but I'm wondering what your finger size is? The finger coverage is amazing on your little hands! :love:
Thank you so much! Your post made both me and my DH smile!! Sorry for my late reply, my finger size is a 4. HTH!

I am still over the moon about my ring, and can't belive I am the owner of something so exquisite and beautiful. Thank you everyone and do let me know if you have any more questions. :wavey:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! Victor is amazing....

Lady5

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response! This definitely gives me an idea of size reference since my finger is about a 3.5! :D This is my dream ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results