shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my Cartier Entrelaces ring!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I've just been to my temple, E.B. Horn, and picked up my preowned Cartier Entrelaces ring, for $450 instead of $1,260! Yeah!!

Now I have four things to show: the above ring, plus my new Cartier Trinity, and my diamond-fan-with-aquamarine-drop pendant, and my double-drop opal earrings.

The bad news? I'm not allowing myself the pleasure of participating in SMTB until I've done all my post-trip unpacking, laundry, housework, and bill-paying. Sorry!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Smith, for heaven's sake, hurry up & do your chores, then! I'm waiting...tap...tap...tap. :appl:

--- Laurie

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, well, it's going a bit slowly due to jetlag!! :snore:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT???? :shock: :-o

You are too cruel to tease us like that Smith!! Laundry can wait --- bling pics on SMTB can NOT!! Where are your priorities??? :lol: :wink2:

I'm so glad you got such a great deal on all 3 of your treasures - makes them that much more enjoyable, doesn't it? Who doesn't love a great bargain!

(eagerly tapping foot... hoping Smith can be persuaded to post some pics... tap tap tap....)

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Work first, girls, work first! I got nothing done today as I woke feeling dreadful from the jetlag.

Oh - and I have a pair of natural blue akoya pearl studs to show off in the pearl forum too!

I probably won't post stuff until Monday. Sorry!

P.S. In the temple they had a matching Cartier Entrelaces white gold necklace. The sticker price was $1,950 and my SA wasn't there. I got quoted the sticker price, which has never happened to me in the temple before. I tried not to laugh. As if I pay the temple's sticker prices! I'll have to talk to my SA. I don't think I can get it, not with all my recent purchases, and I also think it will probably be about $1350, which is a little much for a plain metal necklace - although it was super-heavy. Still, I'm saving for the Blue Nile marquise double drops.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smith, you're killing us here... you know that, right?

(Says the Hungry Bling Monster!)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Smith you bought both the pendant & the trinity :appl: :appl: So happy for you :)) Can't wait to see all of your new goodies!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I bet your sleeping now, can't wait to see your goodies................... =)

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Chores not going well. Just let me get the pasta-eating and TV-watching out of the way first...

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Smith1942|1369584729|3454057 said:
Chores not going well. Just let me get the pasta-eating and TV-watching out of the way first...

Noooooooo!!!!! Why are we being tortured??? ;-) Just kidding! Enjoy your pasta and TV, then pictures, THEN chores. :D :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results