shape
carat
color
clarity

Pick the E, F and G cushion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ha! Well, the center is the E....

I can tell the difference in person but I don''t think it''s enough to bother me. The F just looks more crisp. Then again, the G has a lot of glitter going on! I think it might work.
Gasp....a E,F,G three stone! Am I crazy!!!???

HBthreehb.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

Hbthree2hb.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The stones look dark in the center...but they are not!

hbthree3hb.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
cant tell.......................will you bezel set all three with milgrained edges???????????

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may pick it up in person, but these pictures don''t show much... at least not to me. Somehow, your ring looks even nicer in these !

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, mmm, that ring is going to be amazing, and very sparklarific!!!!!
emsmiled.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
No window shopper, that''s not really my style. But sounds nice.

reena

Ideal_Rock
can't really tell about color from the pics, but they look perfect to me.

you're SO going to be one of those women with a ridiculously awesome ring that i stalk around banana republic!!!!
36.gif
the next time you're in there browsing through the merino turtlenecks, be on the lookout for me!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t really say from those pictures, but if you''ve seen them in person and they look great to you then I suspect it will be lovely.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
so how will you set it--what are the sizes of all three?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The guy I work with was nice enought to tell me that they sparkle more than my center and that they look GAAAWWWDDDYYYY together LOL...Then again, he has NO tact!

Window- the center is 2.13 64.1 depth 56 table, and then .51 each, F is 65 depth 56 table, I think the G is 66 depth 55 table!! I'll have Mark do a simple basket 3 stone setting and then go for a Leon claw one day...I am SO PO after these it's not even funny!
14.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
wow--nice. Did you buy your sides as a pair? They all have great dimensions!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this the plan ?
11.gif

MMplan.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2004 11
6.gif
5:14 AM
Author: moremoremore
The guy I work with was nice enought to tell me that they sparkle more than my center and that they look GAAAWWWDDDYYYY together LOL...
oh, whatever. screw captain zales--he is probably just jealous.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
I bought the F a month ago and thought that there HAD to be a match out there ONE DAY. Well, I did a search for G, all clarities on BlueNile, and the G was nearly identical in size and depth and table. I couldn't resist. I think Imay go for it (e/t it's a vvs2 which is kind of a waste of $). Mark has an upgrade policy...so maybe one day, if the rainbow bothers me, I can upgrade. It's SO hard to handle them. I need to buy that claw thing so I can hold them without worrying about dropping them.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ANA...you are BAD....going to get me into MORE trouble! :)

LMAO re: captain zales LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
They all look very pretty to me.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Reena... screw captain Zales (ROTFL)! Its going to look awesome! And i agree that you cant tell a difference from the pictures. When they are set right next to each other do you think the "twins" will get whiter from the E?

reena

Ideal_Rock

captainzales.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
emcry.gif
...............laughing.............too.............much.............
emcry.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! LMAO!!! That is too funny Reena!
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD. THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. I think that Captain Zales should be used a lot from now on when people want to go to a mall store LOL

indigirl

Rough_Rock
That''s the funniest thing ever!

The cushions are gorgeous... I''m drooling right now. Seriously. It''s gross. I need to stop.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
MMM:

I can''t see a difference between the stones. I think it will look AWESOME in a three stone!!!!!!! that guy is an idiot!!!!

Reena:

ROFLMAO!!!!! what a funny pic!!! I loooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
R E E N A

Haaaaaaaaaa, you''re nutty!
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
more
that ring will look beautiful
30.gif
10.gif
so stop letting your mind play tricks on you...GO FOR IT !!!

and yes,you are crazy.

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
I really can't be sure and this may have everything to do with whether the diamond is set or not, and the amount of light, the camera angle, resolution, my crappy monitor, etc. I would have guessed the G was the big kahuna, with the E to the left and the F to the right.

IMO, so long as the sequence is broken (ie not E,F,G all lined up) when set you're fine.

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
oh my...they are beautiful! As for Captain Zales...he''s a guy...that''s all I can say. Although I have to admit there are some men on this site that give their wives some of the most gorgeous items. And I love that setting Ana posted. I''m sure you can''t wait to get these babies set. And we will be waiting impatiently to see the finished product!
30.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I had a serious reply all set..... something about how beautiful tis ring was going to be, and how those colors should be fine, except that this is MMM, the one with the eagle eyes, so she should let her eyes be the judge, and yada yada yada....... then captain zales entered, and all reasonable thought was gone. oh well.....

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I can''t tell the difference in the colour of the stones.

Reena - Love your Cap''n Zales. I have never heard of Zales before I found this site but I am applying him in my mind to a chain store here in Melbourne that could really pride itself on a) ugly diamonds and b) shoddy workmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results